PHREAKS of nature :)

O

old.Charonel

you know, sometimes you just have to love the random number generator in this game :D

wildarcanacrits.gif

that's with wild arcana 1, giving me a 5% chance of critting my snare effect and getting the "your snare was doubly effective!" message :D, as you can see it decided to crit every single hit on the mob until it was dead :D, that's basically hitting the mob with an 80% snare for the duration of the fight, basically making it permarooted :D

anyone else have any other funny freaks of nature that's happened in game?

post screenies, can be fun to see :)

B

Bedroc the Hero

Constantly see freaks of nature running around near Mag Mell yelling "Itamz or $$$ plzzzz!" :)

N

Novamir

ive met you before Charonel, does that count?

B

Bedroc the Hero

Sorry for ruining your post Charonel, Your posting was both interesting and amusing.

O

old.Charonel

Originally posted by Novamir
ive met you before Charonel, does that count?

well...depends on whether you like elves :)

and dont worry bedroc, this wouldnt be barrysworld without the total lack of thread distinction :), can't have an un-hijacked threan now can we? just need someone to add the flames and we'll be feelin' right at home :D

S

shadowyn

The amount of misses i get is at times unbelievable, 5 last night in a row, but saying that, some poor Dwarf guy missed coz of bubble, missed next two after, then i must have been out of range, muhahahahahaha!

Oh sorry, this was post related, won't do it again :)

D

Danya

An orange con scout missed me 6 or 7 times running in a MG standoff, does that count? ;)

O

old.Charonel

hehe scout misses have nothing to do with the random number generator and we all know it :D

that said though, sometimes it's like my pic above, then sometimes it takes 18 DD's to kill a yellow con mob because of resists :rolleyes:, nerf the random number generator :m00:

O

old.Noita

I can sympathise with the downside of the random number generator. My Champ, with 99% Qua Bastard sword, capped dex and ITAMZ galore missed 11 times on a blue con curm when I was pharming near Mag Mell the other night. 11 Frikkin times :rolleyes: And its not the first time.

Im seriously thinking of deleting the useless bugger. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom