Photoshop for Freddies!

Sar

Part of the furniture
Ok, I've made a site for those of us who use and abuse Photoshop.

It's a place for everyone to get hints and tips on Photoshop and its techniques.

There's not much content at the moment, mainly because I've just finished uploading the site and tweaking it slightly.

I'll be adding content (Tutorials and such) to and further tweaking and re-arranging the site (and forums) over the coming days and weeks, and everyone else can request and share content via the forums.

The links to all of them are in my sig, so feel free to use it :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Why not make things simpler? I was thinking of this earlier. With the latest version of VB stopping you from editing anything but your latest posts, why not appoint a couple of trustworthy people moderators here. They can be reached via PM or e-mail to edit peoples posts for them -the named thread/gallery that was suggested in an other thread here.

If we had that set up and working properly then surely you could use these forums as the forums for your site?

Sar

Part of the furniture
Because the amount of data that users can upload in total isn't restricted, as it's getting uploaded onto my webspace, which isn't limited in size.

I also can tie it into the site better.

Plus it allows me full admin capabilities, which comes in handy for changing upload settings etc.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sar said:
Because the amount of data that users can upload in total isn't restricted, as it's getting uploaded onto my webspace, which isn't limited in size.

I also can tie it into the site better.

Plus it allows me full admin capabilities, which comes in handy for changing upload settings etc.

Come talk to me, I can certainly help! Would love this to stay within the FH infrastructure.....

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Deebs said:
Come talk to me, I can certainly help! Would love this to stay within the FH infrastructure.....
Which reminds me, can we have our imaging forums rejig plz sah?

Xav

Sar

Part of the furniture
Deebs said:
Alrighty then, I shall drop you a PM later today - going out to a party soon to celebrate my step-daughter's 6th Birthday.

At least we're going to BK after.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom