Phoenix Legion / Rising Force - Players

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Morning all :D

What with all the recent posts, bringing back some nostalgia, I wondered what happened to many of the players from the above named guilds?

I was members of both of these and found them to be amongst the nicest players I'd ever experienced in the game. However, like most of you, once I left Daoc I had no idea what happened to them.

So if you're an ex-member or know what happened to them then post away :cheers:

/bow

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ahhhhh... nostalgia aint what it used to be :)

MON THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss Laird :(

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Aye, the old fella is sorely missed :(

If any other PL people have succumbed and are over on Ywain (yes, I got suckered in - the Hinger has returned!) feel free to /send Roalif-Ywain1 :D

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
MON THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol - loved that quote. He was a wicked bloke and even more fun at 11pm in Odins with me, him and a paladin (Marrok) as he spoke absolute bollo** and neither of us had any idea what he was talking about! We would just reply "Yeah" or "Lol". :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Piece of me, in daoc, died the day as he never returned from that house move. :(

Cheers Jup - for posting and inviting me into PL :cheers:

/bow

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
PL is still there, i think Adreth is GM (and only member left there :ninja:)

Edit : need to lern how to read better, not sure what guild name you guys got now Jup,
all i know is that Adreth started it again but as Phoenix LegionEU or something :)

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Is Adreth still playing? He was a really cool guy to, if my memory serves correct. Thanks for the info :cheers:

/bow

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Ye he is, spoke to him the the other day on ALB - Phoenix Legion EU is the guild name : ) Think he might be the only one in it at the mo.

Also are you still playing Jupt etc ?

Plutaris

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom