Phoebus' Harp

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I have been looking to try and make a healer template now that I have basically finished in the bgs and need a proper template. As I will be getting 44 pac 31 mend, I was thinking that spell range would be important (as well as the obvious ones like casting speed, power pool, healing bonus).

For some reason I clicked on the Phoebus' Harp link on VoS despite it saying partial use only and it looks rather good.
At level 10 it should have:
Crush 4%
Slash 4%
Thrust 4%
Acuity +15
Bedazzled
Bonus to power pool 6%
Bonus to duration of spells 6%
Bonus to spell range 4%
Create Item

Now this has the rather important 4% spell range that I can only find on GoV/bracer of Zo'arkat. The encounter seems to be generally up and fairly doable. (bb+mincer+charmed pet managed it......)

I did a little research on google which took me to the VN boards which mentioned that the level 10 ability for all mids had been changed to a 75% melee style reduction buff which would be rather handy. Anybody know what the abilities are for it and who can use them? This may be a n00b question but I assume when it says partial for an arti it just refers to the abilities? I wouldn't find any of the bonus' gone?

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
It works for healer. When it reads mincer+pet+bb, you may very well need a fg mids. Dont mistake a tank for being able to do what a buffed pet can do :)

Farda

Fledgling Freddie
2 tanks 1 healer 2 casters have i done it with but i have also failed with much more ppl.

Just clear out mobs around the named one and it will be much less add :)

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
The encounter shouldn't be that difficult, assuming the main mob is no harder than one of the cb mobs the adds are the only thing that makes it harder and they can be dealt with by a few casters, I have farmed quite a few scrolls in the kithara sanctary. I was aware that healers could activate it, I just didn't know what partial usage meant. My only concern was what abilities/bonus's I would get.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
zoarkat has range and powerpool as well and shouldnt be any harder to do...probably easier. but you are right, for pac'er, it's all about boosting range and cast speed. And zoarkat is only 4% range so might need Phoebus for the remaining :) Dunno what version of GoV healers get, but if it's the same as druid then that's very good. And Jacina's Sash is also an option.

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
did pheobus with 2 healers 2 tanks 2 sms 2 warriors for guard, and pbae away the lowbie con adds and tanks on mainmob, was pretty easy, and yes healers can now activate this and they get 75% reduction thing, pretty useless since theres only albcasterzergs out to fight :p

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Old.Ilum said:
zoarkat has range and powerpool as well and shouldnt be any harder to do...probably easier. but you are right, for pac'er, it's all about boosting range and cast speed. And zoarkat is only 4% range so might need Phoebus for the remaining :) Dunno what version of GoV healers get, but if it's the same as druid then that's very good. And Jacina's Sash is also an option.

Healers get tank version of GoV so there is very little apart from the 4% range that is very useful. I have never done the Bracer of zoarkat and it looked pretty tough from what VoS says. However to get 10% spell range I probably need 2 from GoV, zoarkat and Phoebus and then I think there are a few rare drops with 2% range.

MaditioN, I won't disagree with you but there are also rather alot of stealthers around and unlike yourself, with my low realm rank and ability to get lost easily I tend to get targetted by stealthers more. ;) Anyway, thats alot better than nothing :D

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Cadelin said:
Healers get tank version of GoV so there is very little apart from the 4% range that is very useful. I have never done the Bracer of zoarkat and it looked pretty tough from what VoS says. However to get 10% spell range I probably need 2 from GoV, zoarkat and Phoebus and then I think there are a few rare drops with 2% range.

MaditioN, I won't disagree with you but there are also rather alot of stealthers around and unlike yourself, with my low realm rank and ability to get lost easily I tend to get targetted by stealthers more. ;) Anyway, thats alot better than nothing :D

Like pretty much every encounter, you can focus it :)

Just use the shore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom