Phoebus harp encounter

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
have killed all the 3 mob's and still no credit :( if any1 is doing it some day plz PM whinersmincer / any from Rezz Inc...
cheers

Kenniii

Fledgling Freddie
Theres one mob for Encounter and another mob for the Artifact i belive. Some say its just random.

Anyway if you are doing the arti again would you mind pming Atrei or Icant? :) Been looking for it for AGES

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
have killed all the 3 mob's and still no credit :( if any1 is doing it some day plz PM whinersmincer / any from Rezz Inc...
cheers

You need to kill the mob with the harp, if you don't see music coming from it it's not up I believe.

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
as poster above :

No Music notes above any of the 3 mobs... arti down :(

Erulin the Bloody

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
You need to kill the mob with the harp, if you don't see music coming from it it's not up I believe.
have killed the mob with music 2 of the 3 time's, we just killed zoea with music and we got credit, i guess credit is totaly random, but now its done :clap:

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
have killed the mob with music 2 of the 3 time's, we just killed zoea with music and we got credit, i guess credit is totaly random, but now its done :clap:

check /quest i did it on my mincer but didn't any text saying i had completed the encounter, so i thought it was bugged. Then when i did /quest to check something else out it said i had completed encounter...

:m00:

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
scorge said:
check /quest i did it on my mincer but didn't any text saying i had completed the encounter, so i thought it was bugged. Then when i did /quest to check something else out it said i had completed encounter...

:m00:
we all try'd to do /quest none of us had it done before 4th try

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom