Philadelphia Experiment

X

xane

From my observations it seems the Carrier and Destroyer somehow respawn if sunk too quickly.

Last night some lamer playing Allied was sitting on the Destroyer by the rearm bin chucking endless grenades on deck, as it happened the Destroyer wandered off-map but seemed to reappear later on.

Also I notice I cannot respawn on the other ship if I select one as a spawn point, anyone else get this ?

K

killermarc

the carrier and destroyer are ships(vehicles) all vehicles respawn after a certain time

F

Furr

Yes , this is because the ships are vehicles like jeeps and tanks and planes. So after a while they will respawn like everything else. It would be a bit unfair if they didnt.They dont respawn if sunk to quickly i think , its just that they have like a 5 minuite wait after being destroyed before they come back , like in one single game the destroyer came back three times as it was immediatly sunk :)

Nah i dont get that other problem

X

xane

I kind of thought the ships would be different as they are also spawn points, thanks.

S

S-Gray

They have the Philidelphia Experiment Boat on there? I was fascinated by that when i was in College

S

Summo

Last night I spent ages repairing that bloody carrier. :(

X

xane

I clean forgot about repairing the carrier last night, I attempted a single-handed defence of the thing for a while using all four pom-poms, which is great because with the correct skill you can shoot at a plane as it heads towards the ship _and_ as it flys across the other side.

Tricky, and not helped by the fact the "blue dots" on the carrier schematic at the bottom don't actually match up with the right positions :(

C

.Cask

You just wanted an excuse to wave your tool at all the sailors.

S

Scooba Da Bass

It is semi annoying sinking the boats as they do respawn super quickly. LAst night I managed to sink both of them 3 times. Tis also annoying not getting any points for it.

I

Insane

Last night was a stinker :D

5 of us were attacking the jap ships (3 planes, 2 shore guns)
I had bailed out over the cruiser and killed a guy waiting for their planes, when my team-mate scored the final blow to the cruiser sending it to the bottom :)

after "surviving" the sinking I swam over to the cruiser to nick one of the remaining landing craft, only to discover when I climb on board that it too is just about to sink. one artillery shell later and that's joining the carrier on the sea bottom.

needless to say, the suicide button came in very handy there :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom