Pgr3.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
ive not yet pld this on live yet, and wana start racing together every few days on live?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Sounds good to me.

Got to say the main use of my xbox has been pro evo 5 recently though. The new controllers are sooo much better for pro evo :)

Poag

m00?
I'm just hooking my 360 up too my DSL so i'll be up for this shortly too...been playing around solo and its pretty good.

Shame i only just discovered some of the extra controls...hmm

/sheepish

Need too salvage my old Xbox ID tho :eek:

Yaka

Part of the furniture
how about 10 or 11pm tonite?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
think im gonna have to creat a new live tag, ms xbox.com shite aint replied for my pass reset yet:/

oh and dont not move your box, mine was on when tried to plug enternet cable and scratched the disc:/ game is fine i think, gimme 5 mins

Yaka

Part of the furniture
fucking live sign up refused me from signing uop as both me regular e-mails were used for previous xblive stuff.

anyways im Yaka 07

Yaka

Part of the furniture
damn wish i could connect my gt4 wheel, the F50s too fast for meh atm thing that i find crap is when cars are infront og you in when a corners coming up and
im always thinking of bumping off the car infront only to go stright thru:/

no didnt bother connecting the mic,

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I didnt get home in time to join in. Will do next time you guys play. Suppose we should revive the xbox live tags thread.

I am poop though, haven't played it enough.

Sat and watched one of the gotham tv feeds the other night, there are some amazing racers out there.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
cant be as bad as me, the game plays so much different from gt4, im realy shit on the faster cars like the F50, ask doomeh

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
add me to friends i play pgr3 a fair bit on live tag: moo360

but i wont be on till next week sometime cuz they're replacing my 360 console atm (it died last week).

Yaka

Part of the furniture
anyone up for some tonite? 10pm?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
hows does the league thingie work? i just made 37 on league 50 for midnight racing series event 1

Yaka

Part of the furniture
come on we must all atleast have one race to decide who is the best or some shit like that

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Im up for a game this week. Wednesday? I havent really touched my 360 for a while now, PD0 was awful and im working through Resi Evil 4 on GC and Genji on on PS2.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Quick Question is PGR3 worth getting I have enjoyed the entire series, but for some reason im a bit anxious about buying this one.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
its defo worth getting if like racing games, my only gripe is on xbox live, preety much every game on live where i am either 1st or 2nd i get rammed, which in cars like the Enzo and f50 send me into a spin. it happens so often its pissing alot of peeps off atm

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
That was one thing I hated about PGR2 on Live everyone would race as Enzos, But luckly after playing for a while I discovered people who loved to race in various different cars which I enjoyed. Loved the Mini racing or Amercian Muscle Racing.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
There's a demo of PGR3 available for download on Live at the moment. It's over a GB, so might be quite a long wait, and I've no idea if it's got a taster of Live! support built in.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
D/L the demo last night, you get Tokyo track and Race and Time Trial modes, no Live though and about 5 cars.

I enjoyed it have to get used to Kudos style driving again being playing to much of Burnout.

Is it just me or is it harder to get many Kudos points now, I sled round a corner followed by a quick skid and another slide around a corner and I only got 700 kudos, in the old games you got far more than that.

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Well then? Footy on atm, but id be up for some around 10.

Users who are viewing this thread