Pfft...

Damini

Part of the furniture
My e-petition was rejected :(

Hi, I'm sorry to inform you that your petition has been rejected.

Your petition was classed as being in the following categories: * Issues for which an e-petition is not the appropriate channel Further information: PLease email your concerns to "number10@petitions.pm.gov.uk" If you wish to edit and resubmit your petition, please follow the following link: Create a new petition You have four weeks in which to do this, after which your petition will appear in the list of rejected petitions.

Your petition reads: We the undersigned petition the Prime Minister to: 'inform us of any issues that have actually been affected by an e-petition' We, the under signed, would like to be told of any situations that have actually been altered, any decisions reversed, or any policies changed by a petition started on this website. We would like to be presented with information that proves that this e-petition website is not just an exercise in spin, but that it actually serves a purpose beyond carthartic out-pourings of opinion. -- the ePetitions team

Chilly

Balls of steel
Nice petition damini, bloody shame it's been rejected. However, you could just file an FOI for the same information.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Well, I've e-mailed them. Watch this space. Inveshtigative Journalisht mode engaged!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's Stienys site isn't it Dams? Good luck getting anything out of him.

Damini

Part of the furniture
Yeah, Stieny set it up, but I don't think he's involved in the politics behind it.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
They didn't listen to a million people against road charging....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom