Leader: Caby/Shanessa

Pre-Steps : No pre-steps

Pre-Claim: nothing

---- RULES ----

Meeting:

*We meet at Havens
*/bg is in Placador/Caby or Shanessa
*/bg opens 1 hour before raid
*BALANCED groups will be formed, and spots filled where possible.
*Late arrivers will NOT be waited for.

Moving:

*Stick your group leader.
*Group leaders ONLY stick to me( Placador/caby ). This enables faster
break-offs when required.
*OUR PMs will be turned OFF for the entire raid. The only way to
contact me
is via your voiced group member.
*All LD reports and associated problems go through your voiced member.
*Short AFKs at obvious times are ok, toilet stops/drinks etc.
*Any AFK preventing raid smoothness will result in a /bg remove.
*You will NOT be AFK during encounters.

Encounters:

*I will explain how the encounter is done.
*I will not require volunteers, I will pick you, like it or not.
*I do not need /s /y or /whisper messages telling me 'how to do'
encounters.
*I will tell you what to do. I will not suggest.
*Steps will be repeated if I choose to do so.
*Any bugged encounters will be resolved as fast as possible via GMs.
*Any attempted sabotage of ML encounters will result in server log
analysis,
and appropriate COC violation penalties.

Lotto:

*I decide what is lottoed.
*Everyone can roll for anything, I couldn't care less.

WE do not guarentee completion of all /bg steps for everyone on the
raid.

WE will update these rules as necessary.

( ty Eggy for the rules ;) )

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Sweet... looks like a nic plan... well i hold off the ML1+2 i was planing to hold earlie next week :)

C'ya on the raids

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Shanessa, if you are going to copy and paste my rules exactly into your ML raid setup, you might read through them, as some of them contradict your normal style of raid leading.

It's not good to copy and paste.

geeza

Fledgling Freddie
nice 1, can some 1 pm me in game, after 7 pm n b4 9 pm, to help me do pres on ml 2, need nrth gate key, n a cleric + tank..
all ml 3 pres , ml 4 pres , ml 6 pre's, etc..

Any 1 who's getting a grp together for these, im allways available at times above, u can pm me on either Geeza or missmuffet, or missshaddy, thnx guys.. :D

ps : if its a weekend: try pm me ny time in day to :p

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
geeza said:
nice 1, can some 1 pm me in game, after 7 pm n b4 9 pm, to help me do pres on ml 2, need nrth gate key, n a cleric + tank..
all ml 3 pres , ml 4 pres , ml 6 pre's, etc..

Any 1 who's getting a grp together for these, im allways available at times above, u can pm me on either Geeza or missmuffet, or missshaddy, thnx guys.. :D

ps : if its a weekend: try pm me ny time in day to :p

All that took me 3 trys to read :)

i will host som pre-steps soon... + a ML1 raid... sry shan... i need a few more days so i can get the ML5 grp-steps done ;)

Legaen

One of Freddy's beloved
I hope to make it but I doubt i'm gonna get all pre-steps done as time is tight atm. Will do me best to attend 1 and 2 tho :p

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie

uron

Loyal Freddie
i will b on all the raids most probably (noooo another ML3) with either necro or cabby
hopefully all raids will go well :D

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
No sign ups a re needed each raid are Public

Eggy i have just posted this as the way Placador sended me it and as i am placador was tallk about this a long time to do one more ml rush

its the same way placador sended me eggy

Placador

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry Eggy, i copy it :p
I was tired to write more and i remember your ML9 post :D

porky

Fledgling Freddie
great need all plz will be ready, just hope i have enuff time 2 get presteps done:)
swanvesta frie wizz :flame:

echekiel

Fledgling Freddie
will go for all with caba
tell me when u do Prestep i need them all :)

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
it would be lovely if we could get a hell of alot of ML5 grp steps done this comming weeks ^^

think that will be a choke point if we don't pay attention to them... :fluffle:

ML5 is my nemesis btw :wanker:

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
pretty bloddy stupid imo

ok,

the concept of the ml rush may be fun but the raids in itselfe just suck...this is just a another way off filling baggs imo..at uninformed ppl's expenses

nothing more then a drop-off race for freshmen when it comes to ML levels..

imagine this.. newly created ML players attend these rushes....

ok, they start preparing.. for first 3 ML's:

first problem, i seem to have noticed (while farming with my necro) that if you have NOT completed ML 1 the other pre-steps didn't register as [done]......it could be i was bugged at that moment... correct me if i'm wrong though..
BUT if that would be the case.. it means that all other presteps can only be done after ML 1 has been completed. That would mean that in that one day 12 hr period for next raid ppl have to do others. That means that for most ppl they can only attend one raid.. from these three..(most ppl drop out of the race)

If i were bugged... we come to the next problem..

Giving the ppl subscribing for this full rush five weekdays to get enough ML xp together and also completing the pre-steps for the next three ML raids that will be held the next weekend..

from ml 4 to 6
that means: 4.1 4.3 4.4 >>>can be done in an evening (evening without ML xp)
5.1 to 5.8 >>>can be completed in an evening (evening without ML xp)
6.1 6.5>>>> can be done in an hour or two.. but i don't think that there will be a lot of other things happening after these have been done...

Then those PPl still need ML XP, because if they don't follow up on ML xp they will come to the POINT where they can't enter an ML Raid because they are not Effectivelly that ML.

so, take it that i'm totally incorrect with my theory.... the next three raids happen , 5-6-7...

again one week.. to do the same things.. gather pre steps and ML xp...

gaining ml xp can take a HUGE ammount of time, even for solo players and rvr farmers....

next step ml 8-9-10...

can only be entered if they are effectively ml 8-9-10 accordingly if i'm correct?

to me these raids are not made for the general PUBLIC.. this is a DEDICATED HARD CORE PLAYER RAID. (and a baggfiller on the uninformed ppl's expenses)

ppl will attend with good intentions and will drop off... won't be able to attend some raids or something like that.. that will just leave them out in the field.,. having finished some ML partially.;.. some quests not done..
BUT the ML 10 ppl present or the ppl that only need steps here and there... do have a small chance off making these ml raids to the end. If not they'll have to wait till some other ml rush to get a couple off steps again...

Personally i will try to attend a couple off raids, ml7+ because my characters are prepared for it...But most ppl won't be.

Then you have the issue off trying to make a SUCCESFULL raid....one that doesn't end in a huge deathspamm circus.... so you come to the issue of groups... getting ppl sorted.
You leave that to the attending ppl to do for themselves... that can work out.. you'll have a couple off good groups .. consisting out of hard-core players... and you'll have the leftovers.. which have a higher chance of not completing some steps for some reasons... death at ML-kill etc...

so my point is.. they are a nice initiative for the hard-core ppl.. but they will be feeding upon the causual gamers imo....

last note: again we see that raid leaders don't think about group steps, the things were there is nothing to earn.. but just focus on the main goal, the parts where there can be things gained. As proven on a lot of raids and today... if a raid isn't prepared... it won't have the ppl.

good planning imo means: you dedicate time to the attending ppl and make sure that they can make it to the raid. You make sure ppl are preprared, you plan stuff so they know where they can go and when they can do something... if you cba to do that.. don't bother planning main raids..; Leaving the boring thing to other ppl isn't honest imo.

imo that just comes down to.. i don't care.. i'll see what happens.; those that can attend, ok, good for them, the rest.. stuff em.

just my two cents..

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
you only need enough ml exp to get to ml3 then you can do everything except 9/10, its not hard to get that much, an hour in rvr would be plenty, or people can get together and go farm ceremonial bracer, around 5 mins respawn.

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
first of all these date's have been announced early = u have time to do pre step's and yes u where bugged...

do ml1 2 3 4 6 8 BEFORE the rush = u got them out of the way...
when ml1 is done (ml1 can easy be done by 1 FG so can do it before the raid's) u go with a FG to do ml 5 pre step's, this will take 1-2 hours if u got a guy with the map up and reading vos(or ppl can have done this before attending) and u dont have a total gimped grp, this mean's u need 1 pally 2 healer's and 1 ice wizz rest can be random ppl...

when u then have done ml3 u take a grp to ml7 (normaly u give 1-2 day's to do these pre's) this can be done on 1 night + a realy good earning in scrolls...

then when it come's to mlxp, take a FG out and bomb some arti's / ml's what ever u can find rly, imo shan is running the raid's so the ppl attending can get all this stuff done between raid's, where eggy is running a more fast and "hard -core"(or what ever u wanna call it) either way, if u cant follow shan's raid's and u fall of @ like ml5 or ml7 u can get the pre's done, and follow eggy's raid's

moral of story, be PREPARED ! and VoS is ya friend...

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
first of all these date's have been announced early = u have time to do pre step's and yes u where bugged...

do ml1 2 3 4 6 8 BEFORE the rush = u got them out of the way...
when ml1 is done (ml1 can easy be done by 1 FG so can do it before the raid's) u go with a FG to do ml 5 pre step's, this will take 1-2 hours if u got a guy with the map up and reading vos(or ppl can have done this before attending) and u dont have a total gimped grp, this mean's u need 1 pally 2 healer's and 1 ice wizz rest can be random ppl...

when u then have done ml3 u take a grp to ml7 (normaly u give 1-2 day's to do these pre's) this can be done on 1 night + a realy good earning in scrolls...

then when it come's to mlxp, take a FG out and bomb some arti's / ml's what ever u can find rly, imo shan is running the raid's so the ppl attending can get all this stuff done between raid's, where eggy is running a more fast and "hard -core"(or what ever u wanna call it) either way, if u cant follow shan's raid's and u fall of @ like ml5 or ml7 u can get the pre's done, and follow eggy's raid's

moral of story, be PREPARED ! and VoS is ya friend...

good to know i was bugged, will post it rightnow.

firstly i though the intention of an ml rush was to start something with a group off ppl and end it with those ppl. Seems i was wrong.

nps.

to me ml 1-7 have no mysteries, nor do i need guidance to complete them.

Farming ml xp is NOT that easy... most ppl do have more to do then be on line. As i recall 20krps was around 70% ml XP for my ml 5 bar, i think a lot of ppl don't gain that much if they have to do some last mintue fixes also + attend some other activeties.

As i said, they idea itselfe isn't bad.. but the casual gamers will have higher expectations then the results they have.

you are correct also that if somet hings aren't completed here they can attend eggy's raid ...

that kinda seems like scratching the pieces together here and there..
Also true that there has been load of time in advance for those pre steps..

we'll see, i'll be around to help out where needed... and try to attend some raid myselfe. I'll stick around to see if anymore minute need some last-minute pre-steps fixed as well...i also hope that raids will be completed and succesfull... more commonly hear about death-spamm raids ;-)

Methos

Loyal Freddie
Doing ML7 at 15:00 CET on a friday afternoon will mean you won't get enough for a BG raid. I strongly suggest you bump that to 20:00 CET at least.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
lol Ironheart you have truly gone off the wall, through the garden, over the rockery, through the vegetable patch, round the back door and through the basketball hoop this time.

You are nuts, you truly are, and have brightened up my morning coffee with your endless spout of utter drivel.

Ironheart, I salute you and all your groundtroops.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
lol Ironheart you have truly gone off the wall, through the garden, over the rockery, through the vegetable patch, round the back door and through the basketball hoop this time.

You are nuts, you truly are, and have brightened up my morning coffee with your endless spout of utter drivel.

Ironheart, I salute you and all your groundtroops.

again, either you missed the point or you still haven't let the air out of ur head...

two assumptions i made...

1) concerning that lill bug... with pre steps..i seem to have had and was the thing i based my thought on..;
2) Secondly i was thinking that this was an attempt to ORGANIZE something for a change.... maybee something decent, properly worked out.... with a whole lot off ppl starting something and ending it together...

so the things i said came from that pov

so what you call derivel is just a clear pov...
i think you are the real airhead in this universe, Mistah "HEY ALL i'm E&E i feel important, pm me, i'll tell you to shut up" Eggy

If i would have known these ML rushed are nothing more then a personal "i need this, so i'll ask albion to help" raid, i wouldn't have commented in this thread...

K, nps.. i'll even be there to help out. These are the classical 'let's hump from 1 to 10, i'll tell all i lead' raids... nothing wrong with that...maybee this time i'll gain something myselfe as well :)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
you know ironheart, you dont need to do RvR to get mlxp?

with doing ml's, iirc you can get xp for:

1) Helping somone else do the ml / mlprestep
2) Rvr
3) Doing arti's
4) Killing the giants in DM
5) Epic mobs

I may be wrong but you should be able to rack up enough mlxp and as it was mentioned you only need to be ml8 to get ml9 and ml9 for ml10 so if you want you cant stop at ml8(FZ for those upcoming leechers)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
i think you are the real airhead in this universe, Mistah "HEY ALL i'm E&E i feel important, pm me, i'll tell you to shut up" Eggy

Anyone that PMs me is helped to the utmost of my ability. You need to find a clue.

Off for 2 days now, catchya laters ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom