Petz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
I think you should only be able to surrender when it's your turn.

There should also be a timer on how long you can take to have a turn, so people don't resort to haha pay me or i'll starve your pet thing.. that or let us use food during battle!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
If someone says they'll starve your pet, report them, and the matter will be resolved.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
yeah, that's a problem at the moment

if the other person rarely checks FH or has disabled popup pm notification you have no choice but to surrender

being allowed to feed your pet while in combat would mean you could let them "erode"

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
i dont think you should be able to feed your pet in combat, because it will be in combat, how can u feed it when its ment to be fighting, i supose you could call for a timeout in the battle to feed it, but NOT heal it.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
How do you kill your pet. Mine needs to be taken out to the old barn and blown away.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Right, I just kicked some guy's ass with my pet, only he didn't respond beyond his first move. I had full health.

I lost.

WTF?

AUTO MESSAGE: PetzVB #

You're pet lost the battle against your opponent's pet. Frols - Vs - Chicken Fucker. Because you lost you have lost the wager of: 52.

After 2 turns Frols defeated Chicken Fucker

Battle Log

Turn 1: Frols Did Not Move.
Turn 1: Chicken Fucker Attacked Frols and did 61 damage.
Counter Attack: Frols Attacked Chicken Fucker and did 15.333333333333 damage.

Regards.

Thats just plain garbage.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Thats total bullshit then. If it was a starve win, then how could a dog with hardly any health/strength beat an ub3r dog that was also hungry?

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
Thats total bullshit then. If it was a starve win, then how could a dog with hardly any health/strength beat an ub3r dog that was also hungry?

if your dog hits 100% hungry he looses as all his hp fast, so basically all you have to make sure off is wether the other dog is more hungry than you if that is so than you can starve him to death.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
i think you are starting to like them Waz ;) You can tell from your tone :p

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Seriously, I cannot even begin to tell you all how pathetic you all look.

It defies words, really it does. I never ever ever possibly thought there could be any addition to forums that would be so bad, and such a bad choice considering the limitations we've had to place on these boards due to abusing, spamming users.

It's taken all away and then re-encouraged. Odd.

Will

/bin/su
I've decided to join Wazz's side of the fence. I dislike Petz. Quite a lot.

Cyfr

Banned
Petz rock, and Wazz you can hardly call people spamers after the while Yarr event :(

Clown

Part of the furniture
You are *being silly*. He was making a point and got punished for doing exactly what you were.

How the fuck can you comment on the YARR bullshit, you were one of the biggest prats in that.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
My hunger was 13% when I checked, so I think my dog was hax3d!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread