petwick

Dukat

Resident Freddy
hi there

just wanted to say sorry

feel kinda bad for starting on you just now, you didnt add on me in a 1 on 1, when I had finished fighting I though you wanted a go afterwards, I saw you standing facing me so I assumed you wanted to fight, I did a /bow to try to let you know I was going to start, only when I saw the /slap when you vanished did I realise you didnt want to :(

thanks again for not adding, we really must have that 1 on 1 though sometime :)

Sorry about that

Petwick(Ebony Hand)

Fledgling Freddie
heh np,figured you were a bit battered from fightin Intimate so was gonna wait til u got full health back....and aye I`ll be up for 1 on 1 next time I see you :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Petwick(Ebony Hand) said:
heh np,figured you were a bit battered from fightin Intimate so was gonna wait til u got full health back....and aye I`ll be up for 1 on 1 next time I see you :)

was a bit unfair for both of you two though, I was able to use bow in both fights, had you two managed to start in melee I reckon i'd have been in trouble :)

Ahh felt bad about that though, was tired when that happened and afterwards I realised how it must've been from your point of view, especially after that time when I was drunk and tired and popped you near a fg by accident (still feel bad about that too :(), I need to make up for it :)

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha bless such honerable chaps from the enemys of the realm :D i say kill /stab/twonk on head wit hsticks n stones / cut with pieces of paper and stuff:d

also im so gona rub intimates nose in it :p later:p hahaha oh and pet im now your beighbur in our guild vilage mwa ha ha ha ha im also gona rap on don for some brown sugar later:p :cheers:

Avrot

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see we have players who do that, u do see a lot of stealthers who have these kinda morrals, pitty some of the gank grps dont do the same :)

At least things are working for you guys, 2 days b4 the patch I founmd myself standng still, not having icons work, or styles even fire, to the point where I was ganked 3 times in a row with my wepons still in sheaths because my char would not engage. Got so pissed off I can tell you :p

Anyway seems ok now patch is in, dunno what the hell that was.

As for you wanting Don's Brown sugar Dark, dont think Dons into that kinda thing :touch:

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
was a bit unfair for both of you two though, I was able to use bow in both fights, had you two managed to start in melee I reckon i'd have been in trouble :)

had 40 secs till SoM was up as well ;(

fair does though, tried to get over to you so i could start in melee, but when you stealthed i just presumed you had carried on..untill a few arrows were stickin out my chest anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread