pets still not fixed

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Just got back from a nice weekend away looking forward to the patch fixing pets . but mine is still knackered. Has there been anynews about trying to fix them again , or am i the only one who's pet vanishes and runs about and in general just bugged 24/7

Thx

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
no your not the only one mate, mine randomly despawns even when its just next to me, to add annoyance to that when i try to resummon the skill fails to perform and goes into cool down, major problem in scenarios etc

oh and new one today is that i keep getting ability not available when im trying to summon him, if he or we die then summoning is fine

and pathing is still bugged

Datus

Fledgling Freddie
Got to be bad when you want pre-patch version back....

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
guess were dooomed then doooomed i tell ya

Aada

Part of the furniture
OMG i was so looking forward to getting back from holiday and playing my WL without a dumb bugged pet.

Sounds like i will have to put it to one side for the time being and roll something else prehaps a healer :p

Datus

Fledgling Freddie
its not that bad but it is worse.
just remember even though u dont see the pet its 80% of the time next to you so when u hit a mob it will re-appear.

before there was the ocaisonal recast of pet now its about 5-10x worse. but still not enough to lvl up your char with it.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
My pet is basically a multiple mouthed enema anyway. I don't think I really would miss it if it despawned. It can harass a little by shooting through walls, but thats about it. If it sucked ass any harder I could open up my own colonic irrigation clinic.

Talivar

Part of the furniture
They dont despawn they turn invis ! just attack something and they insta appear again or mine does, kinda cool in a way because it makes us look more vulnerable.

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
I find the pet worse in this patch than the previous one. The invisible mode is annoying and it doesn't always repop when getting in a fight. Sometimes running back where you came from pops him again.

The pet overall is pretty decent though, but it should scale with you while in scenarios. Its supposed to be part of our damage, but if in tier2 a 13 pet will not even scratch lvl 18-21 enemies.

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
They dont despawn they turn invis ! just attack something and they insta appear again or mine does, kinda cool in a way because it makes us look more vulnerable.

I tend to keep my pet on passive alot as I like to control it rather than letting it loose and just going after anyone/anything that does any damage at all to me. So when my pet goes invisible and my pet bar dissapears it wont reappear when I get into combat as it wont try to defend me. So for me the whole thing is a pain in the ass!

If the Follow command actually worked and made the pet follow you when in combat then it wouldnt be a problem, but sadly the pet wont follow you when its already chasing or attacking someone/something which is why I keep it in passive alot.

Llewellynn

Fledgling Freddie
I find that when my lion is standing around like a lemon, if I click on him he'll start making sense again. How long that sense lasts varies.

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
you say that they reappear when you get into a fight but if you have specced for the lion to be the tank of the two of you then you would possibly sometimes like to send them in first, but you cant cos when they go invis so does their bar etc and you have nothing to click to send them in

if they are to go invis then their control bar should remain for definate imo

Narco

Loyal Freddie
instead of fixing the bug they only made it worst...but i guess thats mythic speciality.

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
you say that they reappear when you get into a fight but if you have specced for the lion to be the tank of the two of you then you would possibly sometimes like to send them in first, but you cant cos when they go invis so does their bar etc and you have nothing to click to send them in

if they are to go invis then their control bar should remain for definate imo

Just use Ctrl+C.. sends the pet onto your target. Beats arsing about clicking on attack etc. Ctrl+F is passive mode for your pet too.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i just dont bother to summon mine. theres nothing about it that makes me want to to be frank.

i kill stuff just as fast without it and not having it summoned saves me from shitloads of pet aggro pulls.

to be honest i think the white lion should have been with the other classes that got pulled. because right now that pet is more hassle then its worth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom