Petrified Treant Seed Quest

PSploosh the ElfChimp

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone done this quest?
If so, can you give any clues as to how to find the damn Garran Treant Seedling?
Walked all over Cothram Gorge, and not a sign of him/her/it.
Any help gladly accepted
or
Ill even buy the jewel if anyone has it! :)
:m00:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
since when is it a quest? what i remember is you have to aggro one of them big trees and run like hell, then little seedlings will pop. if you kill them with an alt or so (they are grey to 50) one gem will drop every kill

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah you gotta piss off the named whos at the village, forget the name but its a named tree on the left of the path as you arrive at the village, attacking him makes his adds pop and they used to drop a seeding nearly every time.

I used to solo this as a lvl24 battledruid, cause you could just pull the tree, run away, come back and the seedlings where lvl 20 :D (grey con to 50 so you needed a lowbie to farm it).

Having said all that, It was nerfed in some patch so now you probably need a fg to do it. If theres a particular seedling you need I might have one somewhere...

Vantros of the Delerium

Fledgling Freddie
i have the tank one in my vault somewhere.. its a good seed imho... if its the one u after let me know.... think i got my old one and a new one....

PSploosh the ElfChimp

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks

Thanks for all your replies, apprciate it!
It IS the Tank one Im after Vantross, so if you have one, Id gladly buy it off you
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom