Petition: make Camlann the 3rd English server

T

trigali

Here's a thought.

Could it be possible that part of the reason behind the price increase is to 'punish' the player base for forcing GOA into opening a PvP server that nobody is using ? (280 players online on Camlann at this moment).

In which case, I have a petition to start:

Make Camlann the 3rd, normal, English server.

Sign here :)

M

mele-nko

You got my vote

it's the least they could do to justify the new prices. :)
paying 10€ for 2 realms is a bad deal, paying 12€ for 2..........................

S

Sarnat

First gifv enough players on the existing two!

H

Hargh

Hey i'll even up my subs by 36% to pay for that!

E

Eleasias

and what happens to those who have several weeks /played there? i only got a few days on my hero and i hardly care what happens to it and a 3rd server sounds nice (cause then i might reactive to try out albion with NP on a new server ~~ :D) but some people have almost 2 million rp on camlann etc.. so change the server to a normal server and the excisting chars are kept?

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Sarnat
First gifv enough players on the existing two!

100% agreed

Sorry, no to 3rd server. Coop server maybe, but not another straight 3rd english server. Prydwen wouldnt be able to survive that.

K

kan-

i have to agree, but i would like my PvP Minstrel moved to excal :p

or actually, i wouldnt mind keeping it on camlann, id defo level the bast upto 50 then.

N

Ninth Dimension

I vote for this, PvP sux, the fact that hardly anyone playes on it is testiment to that :)

O

old.ivan

More players on existing servers > Making Camlann English imo.

N

NetNifty

make camlann the 3rd english server, its just sittin there rottin as it is anyway

C

CliffyG

I reckon it should be changed to home invasion. A 3rd normal server will kill Prydwen and won't do excaliur any good either.

E

Esoteric

Either that or don't apply price increase to UK players its not fair imo.

O

old.Alliandre

Hey! I haven't even tried it yet :( Give me another 3 months at least :p

On a more serious note, it would kill off Prydwen. And as some people are using it, maybe they like it. It's the only PvP server, so why not keep it?

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Esoteric
Either that or don't apply price increase to UK players its not fair imo.

Don't apply price to UK players?

Ahem...

So only english 3l33t play the english servers?

Duuuh...i dun understand unglish 'cause i live in foreign land...

O

old.Downanael

No to third normal server

Big YES For co-op server

G

Garaen

No to the Co-op server it's going to be shite imo :D

Yes to 3rd server, excal/prydwen numbers might go down a little, but it's hardly going to cause problems.

And i know alot of people who would love to try the third realm on a normal RvR server, myself included

F

Fafnir

I want a all mid server where we can raid camelot and tir na nog. Albs and hibs are there to be killed :)

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by old.Downanael
No to third normal server

Big YES For co-op server

shop -> us daoc -> gaheris

there won't be a 3rd server -_-

T

tildson

no, Soufly pointed at the most likely way to play co-op for EU-players ~~

K

kan-

I think with the new subscription charges, we have a right to play on all 3 realms using 1 account.

K

Kharok Svark

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Don't apply price to UK players?

Ahem...

So only english 3l33t play the english servers?

Duuuh...i dun understand unglish 'cause i live in foreign land...

How about, the increase in subs in the UK go into advertising in the UK for new players, which Germany and France seem to have as an ongoing thing ...

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Kharok Svark
How about, the increase in subs in the UK go into advertising in the UK for new players, which ermany and France seem to have as an ongoing thing ...

problem is that USA server is in some ways superiorer (and now same price) to the EU server. So you lose people who like playing on english servers to the USA, which french and german servers dont have.

K

Kharok Svark

Zone time is an issue though, so UK based players would surely prefer UK timed server ...

E

Esoteric

Well if you can get 8 pals to go to the US servers and xp to 50 on european times and then rvr together wouldnt be too bad at all.

K

Kernum

You have my vote...
About time i would play all 3 realms regardless of how populated they would be .....
We are now paying for it after all...
K.

H

hiban

<- would like to play alb on one server as well. Would be nice to be able to change sometimes. Think we could keep population up still. The frenchies and germans got millions and millions of servers anyways :D

Got my vote. take care

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom