Petition: FFS GOA and Mythic!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
First off i just want to say that i'm not a very happy customer. For the last few days that i've been back ingame, it's been living hell. I wouldn't complain if it was only some little issues but these are some major things that effect my whole gaming experience....and let me tell you, it's not a positive effect.First off, the FPS is keeping at a a ridicilous level. Most the time i run around, no matter where, it keeps at a steady 55-60. This is just f*cked up. Where' my slow framerate?! How am i supposed to use my gimpy thane when i don't get the usual 5-10 second delay? Second, there are no lagspikes, no disconnects and my character never gets left behind the group! What the hell?! Most of the gaming experience was to find lost groups, shouting in guildchat for amateur groupleaders and so forth. Nowadays we just run from place a to place b with no hickups. Just shameful. And not to mention animations! FFS. Everything seems to work perfectly, no bugs in any animations, casting or fighting, what so ever. All the humour in the game is gone these days.

I don't know about others, but i hope atleast a few people sign this so we can get things better. At this moment the game is so bad that i'm leaving to play Anarchy Online, atleast there i get some high quality bugs!

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I feel your pain, best option is to make lots of posts threatening to leave for WoW. Of course when WoW comes out for gods sake don't leave, just make up some excuse about not liking the graphics or somthing like that.

Oh, and start a petition at www.petitions-online.co.uk (might not be the right address) - thats pretty popular right now.

GL in your fight against the capitalist pigs.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
If Goa would not loose and french or german gamers to another company that runned English only servers in europe i think they would never have bothered with 2 of them to start with.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
WOT NO LAG!!!

Well excuse me for having a small texture pipe, but when I die and rel back to DL and find Glasny just about to cast.

About 1 frame every 5 seconds methinks, so I bump into the wall, then I run out of the gate...finally get a Medallion off the big ugly one....turn and bump into the stair support (every fookin time!!!!!!), only to see Glas walking off.

Yes I know I should buy a few and put them on before I release.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe

Nice your having no problems Seely.

I on the other hand have been waiting about a month for several issues to be solved and now have additional issues to be solved and have not had any kind of response on my problems whatsoever apart from 'they will be passed to the appropriate department".

On the plus side I've been getting my alchemy skill up as most of the time I can't do bugger all else but my patience is wearing very thin.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
i bought 1.5gb ram and it ran silkly smooth, well then i quit daoc forever a few hours later....

but the point is the bloody game should run good even with only 512mb ram!!!

fix the shit mythic, or hire some decent programmers you cheapskates...

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Wtf are u whinning about?? i don't get you :eek7:
And if u want a game with tons of bugs and lag, try Knight Online, much similar to DAoC, and cause its a beta it got tons of bugs and lots of lag.
Can be downloaded here http://www.knight-online.com.my/

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
I'm shocked about the fact that some people really don't have any sense of humor...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Hell ofc

Thegreatest said:
I'm shocked about the fact that some people really don't have any sense of humor...

U should be suited to that tbh reading majority of threads in here ^^

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:

Well I would say the lag situation is beyond joking........

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Sorry I didn't get the sarcasm........I lagged.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
WOT NO LAG!!!

Well excuse me for having a small texture pipe, but when I die and rel back to DL and find Glasny just about to cast.

About 1 frame every 5 seconds methinks, so I bump into the wall, then I run out of the gate...finally get a Medallion off the big ugly one....turn and bump into the stair support (every fookin time!!!!!!), only to see Glas walking off.

Yes I know I should buy a few and put them on before I release.

:clap: :clap:

So fucking true...

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
lol, come alb/pryd m8, we got loads of shitty bugs for you to play with :eek2:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
tallwiz said:
lol, come alb/pryd m8, we got loads of shitty bugs for you to play with :eek2:

I don't consider guys with pointy sticks and silly tinhats to be bugs, i consider them as a good source of humour.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
old.Tohtori said:
First off i just want to say that i'm not a very happy customer. For the last few days that i've been back ingame, it's been living hell. I wouldn't complain if it was only some little issues but these are some major things that effect my whole gaming experience....and let me tell you, it's not a positive effect.First off, the FPS is keeping at a a ridicilous level. Most the time i run around, no matter where, it keeps at a steady 55-60. This is just f*cked up. Where' my slow framerate?! How am i supposed to use my gimpy thane when i don't get the usual 5-10 second delay? Second, there are no lagspikes, no disconnects and my character never gets left behind the group! What the hell?! Most of the gaming experience was to find lost groups, shouting in guildchat for amateur groupleaders and so forth. Nowadays we just run from place a to place b with no hickups. Just shameful. And not to mention animations! FFS. Everything seems to work perfectly, no bugs in any animations, casting or fighting, what so ever. All the humour in the game is gone these days.

I don't know about others, but i hope atleast a few people sign this so we can get things better. At this moment the game is so bad that i'm leaving to play Anarchy Online, atleast there i get some high quality bugs!

:clap:

Sarcon said:
Wtf are u whinning about?? i don't get you :eek7:

:twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom