Petition about 3rd english server.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
With alot of people leaving the game lately, current servers losing population, not sure opening another one will be top of their agenders atm :eek:

fett000

Banned
scorge said:
Your assuming GoA listens to its players.

as i said; "and i dont know if GOA even cares about this"

I dont assume anything, i hope.

All of you who doesnt want this, i just want you to know that i do not, i repeat, i DO NOT love you.

Milne

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah thats a really good idea lets have another server so there are even LESS people on the servers we currently have, flawless plan.

fett000

Banned
hey, fyi i think the reason the servers are so empty is just because of NF(well wow also)
and personally i think that such a server would bring alot more fun than lets say excalibur as it is now.

And also, this isnt my idea, i found it somewhere ^^

frogster

Fledgling Freddie
Yawn. Do you even read these forums?

GOA have already stated on these forums that they cannot and will not run a server on a previous version unless Mythic do the same, and that if you want it, email Mythic about it. ( I believe it was Erivos?)

As for the 3rd server in general? Why bother? Until GOA slap their publishers around a bit and get them to do there job, which we all know they are not doing, there just arent enough players to warrant it. You'd be able to RvR in your precious O.F with 2 mids and a hib.

How about you do us all a favour and just accept that NF is here, and until Mythic decide to alter it, its here to stay. So is ToA, and so will Catacombs.

P.s Merry Christmas ;o

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
fett000 said:
as i said; "and i dont know if GOA even cares about this"

I dont assume anything, i hope.

All of you who doesnt want this, i just want you to know that i do not, i repeat, i DO NOT love you.

My lub costs 5p

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Most people would like the idea of a 3rd server, there isn't a reason not too. However, as it's been said above (admittedly in a slightly less then friendly and helpful manner in most cases) is that the English-speaking playerbase simply can't support it, even when it was at it's peak.

Yes, it might add a new and interesting perspective but be totally honest with yourself here, after a couple of days/weeks and the 'ohh-ahh' factor has worn off would you continue to play? Or would you go back to your original server and continue as if nothing has happened?

Regardless of what your personally do, if you want a prime example of the 'ohh-ahh' factor i'll point in the direction of Cammlan, when it was opened it hit the server cap (3k/3.5k players) within minutes of being opened and for two/three weeks you'd have difficultly getting on during peak times. Then after a few weeks people got bored and went back to their orignal servers.

As negative as I sound i'm actually with you, a 3rd server would be great. But at the end of the day I can't really bitch at GOA because if I were in their position I would have to say i'd do the same. Don't forget, when it comes to Online games (especially MMO's) the game content it only half the actual experience. ;)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
fett000 said:
hey, fyi i think the reason the servers are so empty is just because of NF(well wow also)
and personally i think that such a server would bring alot more fun than lets say excalibur as it is now.

And also, this isnt my idea, i found it somewhere ^^

people are talking about the possibility of merging excal/prydwen, and you talk about a 3rd server? :rolleyes:

and fyi WoW isnt even out in europe yet :p

fett000

Banned
Morchaoron said:
people are talking about the possibility of merging excal/prydwen, and you talk about a 3rd server? :rolleyes:

and fyi WoW isnt even out in europe yet :p

fyi there is something called BETA.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
fett000 said:
fyi there is something called BETA.

Aye but not everyone gets in for it.
Archeron: There is a reason for not having a 3rd English server as has already been said in this thread, GoA cannot open a new server without mythic doing something prior, exact details have been stated in a similair thread :)

Litmus

Resident Freddy
can i start a petition against people makeing "3rd english server" petitions?

theres been around 3million posted so far :eek7:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Archeron: There is a reason for not having a 3rd English server as has already been said in this thread, GoA cannot open a new server without mythic doing something prior, exact details have been stated in a similair thread :)

Actually I belive that was refering to server-type (PvP, PvE, etc, etc) and was aimed at the people asking for pre-TOA/pre-patchX servers.

Afaik the justification behind the lack of a 3rd English server has always been a matter of population.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Litmus said:

SIGNED :clap:

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Archeon said:
Actually I belive that was refering to server-type (PvP, PvE, etc, etc) and was aimed at the people asking for pre-TOA/pre-patchX servers.

Afaik the justification behind the lack of a 3rd English server has always been a matter of population.

Ahh my bad, apologies ;)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Litmus said:

Signed. :D

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
If they merged excal n pry, would that mean you'd have chars on 2 realms of that server? o_O

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Jaem- said:
If they merged excal n pry, would that mean you'd have chars on 2 realms of that server? o_O
Yeah...not, Mid merges with mid etc etc.

As much as I would love a 3rd server so I can play on Hib, without the numbers its not going to happen. Use the new "introduce a freind" thing and get ya m8s playing, the more on the UK servers the better then maybe it might happen.

Dathcald

Fledgling Freddie
Some folks asking for 3rd server are just so totally clueless...

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
Yeah...not, Mid merges with mid etc etc.

As much as I would love a 3rd server so I can play on Hib, without the numbers its not going to happen. Use the new "introduce a freind" thing and get ya m8s playing, the more on the UK servers the better then maybe it might happen.

So if you had chars on mid/pry and alb/excal, if they merged, would you be on both mid/newserver and alb/newserver? I'm confussed, done so easily :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom