petals around the rose

M

mirieth

aside from having an extremely emo title, this is a nice game.

it's all about perception, some people will get it straight away others (like me) will take absolutely ages and get frustrated with it. please don't ruin it by posting the solution :eek:.

http://personal.baker.edu/web2/cdavis09/roses.html

disclaimer: if it's old, sharma made me do it

B

BlitheringIdiot

I figured it out!!1 :D

It had taken Dr. Duke well over a year himself, and he would always explain that the smarter you were, the longer it took to figure it out.

S

Sharma

Originally posted by mirieth

disclaimer: if it's old, sharma made me do it

Heh.

One thing i can say, i have absolutely no idea whatsoever what the hell its doing.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Re: Re: petals around the rose

Originally posted by Sharma
Heh.

One thing i can say, i have absolutely no idea whatsoever what the hell its doing.

Then you're a geniuos, you win!

We simple-minded people see it straight away ;)

V

Validus

me too, no pattern so far, but i'm sure when i find it out i'll slam my head against the wall

C

Coim-

I'm sensing it's really simple. I used to do this loads... you'd see a question... try to think of a hard answer for it... and it'd end up being the simplest thing you've ever heard.

S

Sharma

Bels explained to me her way of doing it, hasnt work At all.

B

Belsameth

Originally posted by Sharma
Bels explained to me her way of doing it, hasnt work At all.

that's because you understood me wrong :)

it's soooo simple
*cackles*

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Belsameth
it's soooo simple
*cackles*
Originally posted by Coim-
I'm sensing it's really simple. I used to do this loads... you'd see a question... try to think of a hard answer for it... and it'd end up being the simplest thing you've ever heard.
Me fortehwin. :D

K

klavrynd

i got it on the second time, and the title of the game is a huge help fyi

M

Maq-attack

Originally posted by klavrynd
i got it on the second time, and the title of the game is a huge help fyi

Snap and agree

J

Jonaldo

I think I picked a bad time to try this :( figured it finally after about an hour but the solution is so well... almost insulting as I'm a fairly mathematical person :eek:

6:15am, think I'll go to bed now, will probably get woken up in 2 hours by my mate who I usually go cheer on with his Sunday league team (plays very good standard)

J

Jonaldo

If you want a hint look below, not a biggy tho.

***SPOILER BELOW***

The solution is NOT mathematical at all! So stop trying to work out any complex formulas and the order of the dice isn't important.

B

BlitheringIdiot

I can PM you the answer if you wish, but it will probably only disappoint you.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Not sure what the solution is but I know that I need to take a really simple approach to it. Its f**king annoying me. :p

O

old.Tyraette

[matrix]

do not try to count the petals, for that is impossible. instead try and realise the ultimate truth.

there is no rose

[/matrix]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom