Pet pulls the end of....

G

gloma

Pet pulls the end of Hib tanks population???

Gloma Timewalker
Enchanter R5L6
Dark Order

Xone
Blademaster lvl 40

N

Novamir

yes.
or no.

when do we find out if we were right

V

vintervargen

dunno but i dont think we are lacking tanks in rvr are we?

A

Asq

No lack? Couldn't get group with druid this afternoon... logged tank cause they were asking for tanks! That was a first ever :)

C

congin

lol we absolutly doesn't lack tanks in rvr... very hard to get group as tank and if you get one you will stand fro ages trying to get druids, if we lack something it is druids

T

temseti

Yeah partly to do with damn buffbots, although its funny to watch nightshades get killed over and over to be rebuffed by their bots :p

P

plexor

Real live druid frequently looking for RvR group /pm me in game

(lvl 48.5 regen / nurture)

L

llixeraxu

I want to be needed :(

Although is a champ a tank these days?

T

teramar

I am a champ and i actually got a pm the other day asking if i needed an rvr grp, i nearly collapsed in sheer astonishment. I am used to having to stand outside DL for hours with my /lfg macro hoping that some soul will take pity on me and grp me

M

mars

petpull is the last thing to affect that, but the fact that everyone wanna go 3mages 2druids warden bard and usually max 1 tank might have some effect.

G

gloma

well i talked about the ability for tanks to get exp grps. In rvr grp's sure need tanks.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by congin
lol we absolutly doesn't lack tanks in rvr... very hard to get group as tank and if you get one you will stand fro ages trying to get druids, if we lack something it is druids

wot he said.

T

tomee

I agree tanks not needed in XP grps, if this game was just starting out now RVR would be just mages, bards and healers.

See if us tanks are missed then ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom