Pet lag

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyone else getting pet jump lag since last patch ?

Not just hapenning in TDs. Outdoor areas too.

Its really annoying. Happens with cabby and necro pets.

Leahc

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:
Anyone else getting pet jump lag since last patch ?

Not just hapenning in TDs. Outdoor areas too.

Its really annoying. Happens with cabby and necro pets.

Yes, seen this happen with my SM pet.

ML1.1 first mob almost lags off the island and pet get killed.
ML2.10 Runihura lags away to the opposite wall from where he was attacked.
etc etc ...

It does not happen every time, but around 2 out of 10 times, and it is annoying :)

/Leahc

Nate

FH is my second home
Not exactly the same but...Theres an area with an annoying pet pathing bug on both beno bridges, probably the same with all albion bridges actually..but what happens is I think once you cross the half way line they do like 30 loops around the bridge then eventually catch up to where ever you went + bring aggro too.

Megalodon

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
..but what happens is I think once you cross the half way line they do like 30 loops around the bridge then eventually catch up to where ever you went + bring aggro too.
Imagine the life of a necro in RvR....

Nate

FH is my second home
Don't really care for necros, but I guess it shows the importance of fixing this bug. Having to avoid an area because of crappy coding is not what I consider worthy of a 5 year old game.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Meh go thru the pages ull find i allready made a post about this allready last week or so. I also asked a GoA rep to post on it to say if this bug gets fixed next patch or if it was part of server lag etc but got no reply.

And yes happens shitloads on my cabby too and has got me killed umpteen times , and it happens on necros, most annoyingly when ure doing an arti (hahaha like SoM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom