Pesky little brats

A

Arthwyr

Was walking around in Camelot (something that rarely happens) with my necro, getting an emblem, picking up some crafted items. When alll of a sudden someone started spamming broad ... It's him ... What is it ... then they started calling me names and making fun songs. Bottomline is they were making fun of someone being pale, smelly, a fish etc etc. Anyhow it was quite amusing. To my surprise however wherever I went the spamming continued. Got my emblem ran back to the academy and still the same spamming so I decided to turn around and there they were ... 3 miniature albions pointing at me , dancing with me and making fun of me. Nice touch from mythic to put em there.

A

artemus

yea theyve been there for a while but its not them you should be worried about...that cat is licking its lips thinking of you... ;)

was some interesting stuff they put into cam, at least it isnt as dull as it used to be now has the butcher, kids, cat and all

L

loxleyhood

Fishmounger: Get yer fish! Freshly caught fish! Freshest fish in all of Camelot!
Loxleyhood: Your fish aren't fresh!
Fishmounger: What? Of course they are! :D

O

osy

Well i always knew Albs are fishy kids that like to torture kittens, but Mythic made mids beggars :(

We have a kobold beggar wandering thru Jordheim, asking for cash to anyone... good thing about it is, that at some point, a person talking to him gets all the money people gave to him :D Collect Fund For The Win !!!one one one

N

Novamir

damn i thought this would be another attack FC post :/ they're always a good read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom