Games PES Fans

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I like how you can make the formation around the players due to the player/team instructions. I hope it runs ok with my xbox360 pad (on pc). Had trouble on an earlier version

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Changes look good, PES 2009 sucked! My 9 yr son also hates it and much prefers FIFA 09 on the Xbox 360.

Everz

FH is my second home
I think everyone prefered the far superior Fifa to Pro over the past few releases.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
^ Agree

Supposedly they completely redone online mode so that it doesnt lag, and includes more than 1on1.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
that CARD system thing looks insanely awesome

Everz

FH is my second home
I'd rather grate my balls with a blunt knife then play PES atm, its dogshite and arcadey, boring.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
All these people still hugging pes hard even though it has sucked for two years. So sad. I'll play the best one, no loyalty to either. I'll get both as usual and keep the one that does not suck donkey balls.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i have both and think PES is better. never play fifa cos it's boring as hell.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
All these people still hugging pes hard even though it has sucked for two years. So sad. I'll play the best one, no loyalty to either. I'll get both as usual and keep the one that does not suck donkey balls.

PES fans are the most biased fans ever. That's nothing new really.

Fifa has been far superior the last 2 years.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I was a PES fan until the last couple of releases, then the multiplayer fubar and gameplay put me off and I've much preferred FIFA09.

I'll do what I normally do when new ones come out, play both and pick the one I like best.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
It's an opinion, get over it.

I play PES almost exclusively sitting down with my mates so online doesnt matter. IMO if FIFA sorted out how sluggish and unresponsive it is then it might be better, but until then i'm sticking with PES.

Everz

FH is my second home
It's an opinion, get over it.

I play PES almost exclusively sitting down with my mates so online doesnt matter. IMO if FIFA sorted out how sluggish and unresponsive it is then it might be better, but until then i'm sticking with PES.

Wait what. Fifa is pretty much tuned out and sorted, PES on the other hand is buggy, unresponsive, arcadey and terrible controls. The only thing it has over Fifa is the 2v2 with mates is ace on it, other then that its last 2-3 outings have been piss poor, PES fans are so blinded by there love for it, the series has gone dogsturd, get over it.

Marc

FH is my second home
I just dont get fifa at all. Its so slow, sluggish and unresponsive. We often have pro ev nights at my mates where we have a league etc and one night we tried fifa 09 and everyone was like "ffs turn this garbage off"

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I've been playing PES since the first game came out... "THROW IN" lol

But after I tried Fifa09 I'm leaning a bit more towards that tbh! Haven't played a lot of PES09 so can't really tell tbh

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I've been playing PES since the first game came out... "THROW IN" lol

But after I tried Fifa09 I'm leaning a bit more towards that tbh! Haven't played a lot of PES09 so can't really tell tbh

Keeper fumbled!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom