Pervy quote(s) of the day.

O

old.Tohtori

"I don't cry myself to sleep, i wank myself to sleep."

"My willy is like a donkey. Not as hairy as a real one, but as funny as the Shrek one."

"Willy a day keeps the doctor away, but not the nurse."

Add your own! This is stupid!

T

Teren

Originally posted by old.Tohtori

"My willy is like a donkey. Not as hairy as a real one, but as funny as the Shrek one."

:great:

O

old.Tohtori

I'm gone willymad today...all quotes 100% Seel by the way, though may not be 100% accurate :p

"Just because my willy can't knock down buildings, doesn't mean i can't shake your world with it."

"Just because my willy is small, doen't mean that i don't know how to use it."

"My willy is a very social thing, just give it a little kiss and it'll say hello."

"My willy can't dance. My willy don't do magictricks. My willy don't even lift weights. No wonder ladies ain't impressed by my willy."

"My willy is always asleep before i am, and always up before me too."

"Someone asked how to measure my willy, i said from the knee down."

O

old.job

100% of pro-abortionists have allready been born.

S

Serbitar

3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Teren
Seel, you are 4 posts away from 4k posts :D
Dammit some people just post too much, STOP SPAMMING DAMMIT TOTO!

C

Cyradix

One of my favourite “naughty” quotes :

I may not have the body of Arnold Schwarzenegger or the face of Tom Cruise, but I can sure lick like Lassie...

J

Jonaldo

Wij has made 10.76 posts per day since starting here. Is this really true? I mean, how do you make 0.76 of a post? :eek7:

D

doh_boy

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Wij has made 10.76 posts per day since starting here. Is this really true? I mean, how do you make 0.76 of a post? :eek7:

Wij can do anything, he's like supermans' bigger, better, more popular brother.

O

old.Tohtori

More more more, in the dead of night, she cried more more more...more more more. One more, atleast now.

"Robin, bah... robin is like the testicles of heroic action. Just hangs around in the background while the Bat does all the work."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom