Personal views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, dont know why im writing this as my keyboard is fucked, why is it that when someones account gets hacked or something the people come running onto FH and spam OMFG! i just got hacked, and as for Tilda the 'I got personal Issues' Moderator with deleting my post about getting on with life, i do think that you need to get a life yourself. Its a game, its not real, you are NOT your LGM or 50 count. Thats why i dont like people going on about pointless posts on the Alb/Exc boards with moderators who dont look obectively but through the eyes of them selves and decree what is right by their own morals and experiences. Personally posts that are not about Alb/Exc such as the so titled: 'I hope you burn in hell you sick ******'

Oh another point:

Are you a troll or just stupid? Someone gains access to his account illegally, and you just say "shit happens"? If someone robbed your house and stole your possessions, would you be grinning and saying "shit happens"?

Response: If i do get mugged, then yea ill feel a little bad but i would have to get on with my life - on my own, id deal with it on my own.

Craft I doubt you'd say the same thing if it happened to you, typical immature responce from someone as alwasy expected on this forum.

Response: I wouldnt go whine on a board, i dont expect anyone to care.

Oh and it makes me piss my self laughing when people behind the relative safety of a computer screen start slagging me off, its like they actually have enough time on their hands to bitch about other people and find faults in them, rather than asking themselves: 'Why do i constantly try and put others down around me?'

End.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
While I would agree it is not too bright to come to FH and write about how mysteriously your account got hacked, etc, I would also like to point out that despite being a rejected embryo you could either leave the thread alone, or write something a little more socially acceptable.
Regards, Glottis

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Oh and it makes me piss my self laughing when people behind the relative safety of a computer screen start slagging me off

You mean exactly like you do?

5++ on the club retardo scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom