Persifal's ML1+2 Mon 5 Sep 7PM UK

Deathbloke

Banned
Starts 6 GMT = 7 Uk = 8 CET

Meet Volcanus. I preclaim Cetus cloak for farming the rubies in advance, everything else is lottoed.

10 mins after ML1 we move to ML2. I will claim one item, as I farmed the 2.9 items, and the rest is lottoed.

ML2 is in stygia. You will need at least 5 charges of a greater nereid potion and have spoken to the arbiter.

BG will be up on Deathbloke the Infiltrator.

I am doing this raid mainly for Archangel, so if shes bit late or goes ld, we wait for her at my discretion.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
this is the same time as the public EC raid may effect the out come...

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
lol - no - this is going to start the debate again, but uk are currently GMT+1

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Show me the debate :D I know its coz its summer its +1 but sure we are still 'GMT' since thats where our time zone lies. If we were GMT+1 apparently we would be in either:

Amsterdam, Berlin, Born, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna, Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague, Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris, Sarajevo, Skopje, Warsaw, Zagreb or West Central Africa.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Nomans Land said:
Show me the debate :D I know its coz its summer its +1 but sure we are still 'GMT' since thats where our time zone lies. If we were GMT+1 apparently we would be in either:

Amsterdam, Berlin, Born, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna, Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague, Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris, Sarajevo, Skopje, Warsaw, Zagreb or West Central Africa.

GMT != BST (british summer time)

http://wwp.britishsummertime.com/

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Ohhhh ok. Well why not just say 7PM BST? I understand that (coz Yes I did know there was a 'BST') and it puts everyone at ease :p instead of confusing poor foke (such as myself) by saying GMT, and 'uk time'

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Nomans Land said:
Ok I swear I gonna sound stupid here somehow, but aint 6 GMT, also 6 Uk time?
What he writes is correct. However when I ran a few raids earlier this summer people popped 1 hour earlier due to ignorance.

Deathbloke

Banned
psyco said:
this is the same time as the public EC raid may effect the out come...

That an Arty raid ain't it? Any case I only need one decent group to do ML1 and ML2.

G

Gargy

Do i have to do the solo steps in ml1 and ml2 to get the credit for ml1.10 and ml 2.10? Or can i do them after the raid?

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
Gargy said:
Do i have to do the solo steps in ml1 and ml2 to get the credit for ml1.10 and ml 2.10? Or can i do them after the raid?

You can do the solo and group steps after the raid and still get credit for the BG steps.

Dalby

Fledgling Freddie
Well ill be there.. either with my cabby or merc, not sure yet

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Would like to attend but 7PM BST is an hour too early for me - don't get home til after 7 and i have to eat

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Ditto that, 7 PM is too early and I really wanted these too :(

Derv

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom