Perhaps its time..

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
to call Mark Jacobs and ask what the fuck happend to the Origin Servers..

Found the adress in the yellow pages..

Mythic Entertainment
MAP 4035 Ridge Top Rd Fairfax VA 22030
Phone 703-934-0446

SonicBorg

Regular Freddie
WAR comes out, why threaten the money making of it with a new DAoC revival.. wait till WAR peaks and starts to drop again, then bring back DAoC revival to keep them paying mythic.

Think there is alot of WAR players waiting for Origins servers tbh though. I hope they make very few servers for higher pop.
My WAR account had 3 months paid up as i was excited, but no renewal as it's just a pure disappointment.

Zrawkor

One of Freddy's beloved
It' their own darn game!

They are really losing money to people by NOT bringing out Origins now. People should be able to jump from WAR to Origins easely, this would just benefit everyone. They are keeping cash out of their pockets because most people don't plan on resubbing before Origins releases.

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
That Jacob is so fucked up... enraging the nerds is last thing a human should do!

*Police reports say a mob of turbulent beings assaulted the house of the game developer Mark Jacobs destroying everything in their way. 3 were killed, none of the resulted dead was Mr. Jacob*

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
usa playtime sucks.

levelled myself a hunter on avalon and having fun :)

/hug Batdie - is it ur infil out there? U were such a nice troll warrior ^^

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Agreed. This is just getting stupid.

Just cancelled my WAR subscription and re-opened my second DAoC sub, time to spend some time in either Hibernia/Albion/Midagard, gah, can't decide. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom