perfect weekend, what would yours be?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well tis friday night and im at home! its sad really i mean im young(ish) well 24 is hardly knocking on the reapers door is it? dont have any extra appendages that would force me to stay indoors or be faced with a screaming mob brandishing pitch forks and torches yelling "rhubarb rhubarb..death to the freak!" and yet im in more than half way threough my 2nd and last bottle of beer thinking hmm what would i really like to be doing this weekend...
<day dream scene>
Saturday 8am- wake up to be served with a monster fry up and some classic cartoons on telly, quick boff then a shower.

12pm- go out wander about in the sun a spot on window shopping and general mooching.
2pm- lunch in a nice pub with a swift pint or 2, few games of pool where i trounce me opponant and win 50 quid on the fruit machine.
6pm- quick boff then out for a night of meeting exciting and interesting people, score 300 in bowling catch a late night creature feature at the cinema then home for a quick boff and peaceful undisturbed sleep.

Sunday 11am- wake up with sun streaming through curtains, really nice coffee and crossants for brekkie, leasurely boff then shower
1pm- head out on the old yaught for a spot of fishing, catch a 8ft marlin inbetween sipping icy beers and admiring various members of the yaught crew in their shorts.
6pm- barbeque on beach with a quickie behind a sand dune, eat copious amounts of dead animals and drink vast quantities of top class booze.
11pm- home to a hot bath before retreating to bed for a goodnight boff.

reality...
saturday watch telly, have a few beers at home.
sunday wake up with a mouth tasting like a small mammel has spent the night in there and suffered from the trotts, watch telly whilst shouting at tv guide because of the amount of shite they show these days, chuck in a few boffs and thats pretty much it!.
so how would you spend your weekend? :touch:

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Ooh I'd never heard the term 'boff' b4 now (asked my m8 what it meant), I like that word.
In short I'd like to boff all weekend, only pausing for food and naps. *sigh*

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Having someone Like Terri Harrison for a weekend wouldn't be too bad.

Realistically, probably a night out on the town with some mates on the Friday Night. Saturday spent recovering and eating loads, and sunday for some serious gaming with a nice low ping (get ping less than 100 once in a blue moon, sadly).
If only I didn't have exams next week, it could be a reality. :(

Sigurd

Banned
Wow.. I mean, wow... PERFECT weekend and most people would rather just do what they do every weekend :(

mts

Fledgling Freddie
perfect weekend, eh?

it would include obscene amounts of drugs, alcohol, celebrities, animals, a rebuilt aircraft carrier and spike jonze.

... or something

/shrug

Bjo

Fledgling Freddie
Lol Xarr what do you mean by animals mate? or do I not wanna know ^^

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm perfect weekend, not done one of those in a while (well, it would cheapen the experience).

Friday 6pm: Out to the pub to start the weekend.
9pm: Chat up Girl.
9:01pm: be slapped across face for comment (always good, first base, body contact)
11pm: Go to the Castle (Night club/pub combo), for dancing and for foolery.
Saturday
12am: Re-attempt chat-up, using 'subtle aproach'.
12:01am: chat shit for a while and dance (attempt, badly).
1am: Relax, continue chat up (it's building to something)
2am: leave castle, w. gf (Oh yes, indeed)
2:30 - 5:30am: casual sex.
5:30 - 9:30am: Sleep.
9:30 - 10:30: Quicky with the Gf.
11am - 5:30pm: Paintball.
6pm: Pub.
11pm: Castle (with Gf).
Sunday
2am: Leave castle.
3am: Sex.
6am: Break for bathroom and glass of water.
6:20am: Sex.
12pm: Break for usual, and to check answerphone (like i'm going to stop for the bloody phone).
12:30 Dinner.
1pm: back to the Grind.
4pm: Break for the day.
4:01pm: Doing a Hugh Hefner for the day (inc. pipe, robe and slippers).
9pm: Sleep (May have been a sexual Tyrannosaurus, but even they had to sleep somethime.)

Could have done with doing more, but hey, there's only 24 hours in a day.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Bjo said:

haha nothing like that mate :D

i'm just very fascinated by tigers and i'll prolly be killed by one some day ;D

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
perfect weekend is....getting totally pissed but not spuwing up and having a hang over...getting pissed then ordering a mc donalds big mac at 11pm at night...getting even more pissed all day and night from friday-monday morning...and just drinking and eat mc donalds!! :wub:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
erm...not having to get up for work is perfect for me...never happens though :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Blondy said:
perfect weekend is....getting totally pissed but not spuwing up and having a hang over...getting pissed then ordering a mc donalds big mac at 11pm at night...getting even more pissed all day and night from friday-monday morning...and just drinking and eat mc donalds!! :wub:
that is my pefect weekend and i am lucky enough for that to happen every weekend :D and its been known to happen in the middle of the week too.

Aada

Part of the furniture
my perfect weekend would be winning the lottery on saturday......

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Bjo said:
Damn, something is wrong when the first thing people think is weird, is having animals. While he said great amounts of drug :p

Sigurd

Banned
Early saturday morning. Wake up in my mansion to the pleasurable feeling of <random attractive girl> doing <something randomly sexual> to me. I'm interrupted by the screams of a townie being roasted to death, but they end quickly when his head pops. After an enjoyable session with <random attractive girl> I rise from my luxury water bed and play the best computer game ever, which I designed myself, with intervals for another session or ten. As lunchtime approaches I call my friend in the MI5 and remind him to tear off George W. Bush's other earlobe, only slowly this time. After a gourmet lunch is served by the best chef in the world, a knock at the door of my bedroom announces the contestants of Miss Universe 2004 - unable to resist my charms they've all showed up at once. 8 hours later I have a late tea, cooked once more by my gourmet chef. Watch my favourite films in my personal cinema as night approaches, and am finally lulled of to sleep by my female companions.
As for sunday, same crap again, except this time the chav will be screaming as he is fed to my pet tigers.

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Tasslehoff said:
Damn, something is wrong when the first thing people think is weird, is having animals. While he said great amounts of drug :p

hehe.. bjodie is a mate of mine and just messing around, like i was ;D

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
that is my pefect weekend and i am lucky enough for that to happen every weekend :D and its been known to happen in the middle of the week too.

:touch: givf hangove cures tbh :<

Ezteq

Queen of OT
well its monday and the closest i came to my perfect weekend was touching a bass that some 12 year old caught off the end of Bocsombe pier here in sunny bournemouth! though i did have a fry up on saturday.ah well maybe next time

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
i just dont get it all u ppl think about is sex.. makes me wonder r most of u still virgins.. a perfect weekend is more then just sex :eek:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Conchabar said:
i just dont get it all u ppl think about is sex.. makes me wonder r most of u still virgins.. a perfect weekend is more then just sex :eek:
yeah food is necessary to fuel all the shagging tbh and ofc theres tv programmes to factor in to the equasion but faced with a top shag or "walking hand in hand along a beach at sunset" me personally i'd go for the shag if i want to ponce about holding hands and being all sensitive i'll become a lesbian :flame:

BikerBoy aka Rhaed

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
yeah food is necessary to fuel all the shagging tbh and ofc theres tv programmes to factor in to the equasion but faced with a top shag or "walking hand in hand along a beach at sunset" me personally i'd go for the shag if i want to ponce about holding hands and being all sensitive i'll become a lesbian :flame:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
At the moment mine would involve an Empty house, a disconnected phone and a big warm bed I could get in and not get out of 'till Monday. Yeah, i'm having one of those 'Social-Overload/Lack of Sleep' weeks... and yes, I'm aware its Monday :(

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Blondy said:
:touch: givf hangove cures tbh :<

well if you still get hangovers then the best thing i found -

as many litres of PURE orange juice as you can drink (with bits in)
hash browns from mc donalds or if you feel like it get a large big mac meal with coke.

after all that go for a walk around even if its snowing. then warm shower, by that time the sickness has gone from all the juice, drink more juice then milk then chill out all day!

i dont get hang overs now though, ive been out the last 4 nights in a row. just need sleep!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom