Perfect Recovery recruiting on Hib Glamorgan

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I know there are quite a few people who have re-activated their accounts recently who have characters on the German servers. It won't be possible (initially at least) to transfer characters on the German servers to Ywain so if you want to play them you will have to play on the German servers.

Fortunately the German servers (especially since mythic took over) have a healthy population. /who on hib gives ~400 at prime time and the other realms have higher populations.

PR run a set group Sunday and Wednesday evenings and small man other nights. We have one spot in our set group. We would prefer a druid but can manage any class. It's also always helpful having extra replacements. We don't mind how much time you spend on Glamorgan and we will have characters on mid/ywain for when we want a change. However we intend to keep playing on Glamorgan while the RvR is still good as that is where we have all our high rr characters.

If you are interested you can either reply here or send me a pm and i will give contact details (such as msn contacts or our ventrilo server). Also, if you have some characters, even if you don't think you will play them much but want an active English speaking guild (in an alliance that also speaks English!) for them when you do occasionally play then we can arrange to invite you too.

Stasi

Loyal Freddie
Since moving the game to Mythic, we have been working hard on our goal of moving all players onto one account center, keeping EU players updated to the most recent version of the game and ensuring everyone can join in on Realm Pride. With all those moving parts, our current plan is to allow free transfers in early April, however please note that this timeframe is subject to change. Once the transfers are enabled, we will continue to monitor populations as things progress and adjust the source and destination servers as needed.

Please read on for more details

Below is the list of servers and where they will be able to transfer to:

Dyvet
Transfer to Ywain, Kattraeth, or Glamorgan

Diera

Cumbria

Canterbury

Camlann
Transfer to Mordred

Ywain
Transfer to Kattraeth, or Glamorgan

german classic get transfer atleast :)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Since moving the game to Mythic, we have been working hard on our goal of moving all players onto one account center, keeping EU players updated to the most recent version of the game and ensuring everyone can join in on Realm Pride. With all those moving parts, our current plan is to allow free transfers in early April, however please note that this timeframe is subject to change. Once the transfers are enabled, we will continue to monitor populations as things progress and adjust the source and destination servers as needed.

Please read on for more details

Below is the list of servers and where they will be able to transfer to:

Dyvet

Diera

Cumbria

Canterbury

Camlann
Transfer to Mordred

Ywain
Transfer to Kattraeth, or Glamorgan

german classic get transfer atleast :)

So?

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Got some replies which is great. Thought I would give it one little bump incase there was anyone who missed it. Especially given that the long awaited transfer is still to be announced....

Vormav

Fledgling Freddie
If I spoke zee German I would play there rather than Ywain tbh. Is there any way to play German servers with a English UI?

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
If I spoke zee German I would play there rather than Ywain tbh. Is there any way to play German servers with a English UI?

Its not that hard really.. Assuming you played daoc for sometime and know what spells you need to use otherwise just look in charplan and pick the spell of the spell list..
Items just pick the stats in the HZ and you will eventually find the name of the item your searching for..
Quests you normally do in group and its quite easy to piece it together there's a walkthrough for every quest in daoc now anyways..
Chat.. well who cares what the germans are saying? its usually just whine anyways, like most daoc chat :p

But the issue is the population likes to zerg more than 8v8 only on occasion do you get more then 2 8v8s in about 3-4 hours of roaming at primetime so... bring on ywain xfer from dyvet.. ;)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
But the issue is the population likes to zerg more than 8v8 only on occasion do you get more then 2 8v8s in about 3-4 hours of roaming at primetime so... bring on ywain xfer from dyvet.. ;)

I think Ywain population enjoys zerging more than the Glamorgan population tbh :)

Ati

One of Freddy's beloved
Very nice people and good players also

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom