People who whine about my sidi raids.. read here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ssgamblor

immo /cry more N00b .

how i've read your posts so far ...
I want it my way and if i dont get it i'm gona scream like a little brat till i get what i want ....

well newsflash d00d ... be nice or we will ge the umpa lumpa's after you

K

kjel

Just thought I'd stop by Excal and do some farming, nice thread this. :)

O

old.[BF]MaD

Originally posted by lalu
AoP do unbooked raids too, ask madnuts.... u cleared sidi before them without any book. ready that shit again u have 2 raids in 8 days and lots of unbooked ones too. i see u everytime when i get in sidi.

Hi there !
dont quote me on stuff i didn't say thanks !
i told u ingame and i ll tell u here : no it was not AoP and no I will not grant u the pleasure of coming to look for dirt on guilds that didnt know i had a raid going on.

While u knew full well that i had a raid going but just didnt care , did /anon and tried to do ur little raid anyway. (but failed because i had to contact ur guild superiors)

K

Kagato.

thank u,
and do not let people have 2 3 raids in a week like 1 for their guild and other 2 for their guild member's name... Lizia's bla bla Kagato's bla bla RoC's bla bla.

Oh grow up you pathetic little child, Lizia's raid was PUBLIC, everybody was welcome, you, me, the queen, tom, dick and harry and everyone of there siblings. In what way is that comparable? And suddenly because my guild has a raid, im not entitled to have a raid myself with chosen non-guild members? The days chosen were booked long in advance, we had been preparing for tonights raid for nearly 2 weeks for your infomation so we were hardly stepping on anyones toes here and people have had plenty of time to pick alternative nights.

If your going to polute the forums with your miserable excuses for an argument your going to have to do better then this.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by xplo
lalu is right, all albs are fucktarts

hmmm, hibs/mids have same problms :p

You mean everyone in the world is a fucktart? That's serious issues dude

C

catalina

*sigh* another person who is missing the point of the booking sheet.

Unbooked raids are NOT a problem if there's nothing else booked for that day. The reason for the booking thread is to announce a PLANNED raid, so that others know you will be there.

If you fancy a spur of the moment raid, simply check the sheet and if there's no raid planned just go for it. If you wanna book a focus pull raid then do so.

You don't have to use the booking thread to organise a raid, but if someone else has organised one and made it known on the thread you'd have to be a fucking lamer to go spoil it for them.

What some ppl fail to realise is that if a guild decides to book a guild-only raid, it's quite likely that some of the guild members will have cancelled/re-arranged RL stuff so that they can go. It's plain fucking ignorant for other ppl to disregard this, so plz show some respect for your fellow realm members.

I

iluvatur

Someone will always come and pull whenever they want .... 1 group cannot book sidi... as they cannot *force* the other group there etc to leave. whereas a zerg can just start caning stuff past them and leave them with nothing to pull and dominate the dungeon...

1fg claiming the dungeon is bullshit imo .. enough for 2-3 groups if they take turns etc

ppl just being greedy and wanting 2-3 drops from everyone of their private raids

B

Belomar

Originally posted by xplo
lalu is right, all albs are fucktarts
Nothing I've seen from your entire existence on Excalibur seems to indicate that you are nothing less than the prime example of this, Xplo.

O

old.Kian

u cleared all sidi when BF got a raid to there...
and i meet with u 3 times in sidi when i go there.

Heh. Heheh. hehehe. BWAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

Sorry, the idea of Avengers of Pendragon clearing all of Caer Sidi clearing all of Caer Sidi is just too funny. We're nice guys, we work as a team and we have people know what they're doing - but our (once a week) guild Caer Sidi trips are about 2 FG of people. Much as I wish we could clear Caer Sidi 3 times a week and get so many Brazen Stout Defenders that I'm /salvaging them out of sheer boredom... that isn't going to happen.

T

thorwyntf

3rd Sidi whine thread in 2 days.. maybe time to start a
"Sidi whine thread booking sheet" to keep track of all the threads?

M

marchegiani

Originally posted by Belomar
Nothing I've seen from your entire existence on Excalibur seems to indicate that you are nothing less than the prime example of this, Xplo.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

F

Flimgoblin

thank u,
and do not let people have 2 3 raids in a week like 1 for their guild and other 2 for their guild member's name... Lizia's bla bla Kagato's bla bla RoC's bla bla.

if they were booking it a year in advance you might have a point :)

but they book them fairly close to the time (though I should probably clamp down on same-day bookings because it's harder for people to notice then)

feel free to book a week in advance etc.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by **Aligro**
ok here is my view.

the person who holds the thread has NO right whatsoever to change or delete someone's raid for any reason, if someone books it then it is not up to the people with post edit rights to delete bookings.

The booking sheet is only there to let other people know when other people are planning raids so taht they can organise their own around them.

what sort of shit hole is it where we have to be told if were allowed to have a sidi raid... it's like applying for planning permission, i mean wtf having to beg to put something on yer own land. and then they get to choose wether ur allowed... this is what happened to lalu.. totally unfair imo.

read before posting please aligro - I can't delete people's posts :p

N

NetNifty

and read the booking shit again. 3 AoP raids in 1 week and i can not book one..... read again read again read again..

From booking sheet:
Thursday 2nd: AoP invite-only raid.

Friday 3rd: TP invite-only raid.

Saturday 4th: Lizia's open-invite raid

Sunday 5th: Kotl invite-only raid.

Monday 6th: Arnor solos sidi, after that B&Q alliance raid to avenge his untimely death.

Tuesday 7th: Kagato's invite-only raid.

Wednesday 8th: HB invite-only raid.

1 AoP raid in week 1.

From booking sheet:
Thursday 9th: AoP invite-only raid.

Friday 10th: RoC invite-only raid.

Saturday 11th: Aligro's Open Invite raid

Sunday 12th: Fellowship invite-only raid.

Wednesday 14th: Exinferis's invite-only raid

1 AoP raid in week 2. 1 Fellowship one which is the alliance AoP is in.

From booking sheet:
Thursday 16th: AoP invite-only raid.

Friday 17th: TP invite-only raid.

Sunday 19th: B&Q alliance raid

Sunday 26th: KoP invite-only raid.

Tilda's invite-only morning raids.
Monday 27th October
Tuesday 28th October
Wednesday 29th October

What a surprise, 1 AoP raid in week 3.

Wheres the 3 AoP's raids? One or two of our members may go to invite only ones due to having friends outside the guild but we have and never will go to sidi when it has been booked unless we are invited. The sidi raid we went to 3 weeks ago had nobody booked on that date and iirc all in sidi were anon which explains why we went there.

We have never cleared sidi and the furthest we have got lately with only AoP members is key lord 2 down afaik so we have not cleared it.

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
if they were booking it a year in advance you might have a point :)

but they book them fairly close to the time (though I should probably clamp down on same-day bookings because it's harder for people to notice then)

feel free to book a week in advance etc.

As I already stated above, Lizia's raid was a public saturday raid for everyone, how can that possibly be viewed as a raid just for us ? heck she never even got anything from it anyway as usual.

Tuesday nobody wanted it so we booked it and went down, the day was left free all the way up until then so how is that bothering anyone?

O

old.Odysseus

kthxbbcrymoren00bs.
That was about the only word that was spelled right in that post.....

E

elbeek

And this weeks Twat of the week award goes to Lalu.

P

pez

If we ignore Lalu's ranting for a moment i would be interested to find out if he did get a post of his announcing a raid deleted, and if so why and by who because i fail to think of anyone with the right to do so?

T

Tilda

I certainly havent deleted any posts.
Bel's cleared the thread of spam, so it may have accidently got deleted then, but if it went missing, why not PM a mod and ask or just repost? Rather than being a fool and spoiling sidi for everybody.

Im going to assume that the post got deleted accidently and so Lalu, please repost in the thread.

Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom