People who whine about my sidi raids.. read here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lalu

first of all i dont care about sidi booking SHIT until that person (who thinks that he/she is the god) give me permision to book my small raids....
as u hurt me before and after all i promised to hurt u all, im doing that. my f00cking sidi booking posts deleted, i got msgs like "u can not book your fucking focus pullraids fuck off". after all i m going to report all of them who harast me in game about sidi because of illegal booking shit!. fair vs fair lame vs lame.
i dont like 120 idiot fucking raids to sidi and i dont wanna spend whole day in a unskilled people raid. im doing my job, my friends joining me and yes im giving SHIT to u... as same as u.....
i wont stop raiding sidi, im unguilded atm and whine more, cry more, my friend wont stop to come with me because we all having fun there. kthxbbcrymoren00bs.

B

Bellona

this post makes you look like an complete idiot.

L

lalu

ahh and arent u all idiots who is w8ing for 2 months for a fucking raid?

L

lalu

and read the booking shit again. 3 AoP raids in 1 week and i can not book one..... read again read again read again..

N

NightyP

Good for you.
If you happen to get Ebon vanquisher gloves, call me :)

C

Coim-

Grammar is your friend. In fact, the english language is your friend. Ignoring the complete mess that is your post, and trying to see the real meaning... it doesn't make you look any better. All I'm seeing is some attention seeker whining on BW about a system which (most of the time) works.

L

lalu

Originally posted by Coim-
Grammar is your friend. In fact, the english language is your friend. Ignoring the complete mess that is your post, and trying to see the real meaning... it doesn't make you look any better. All I'm seeing is some attention seeker whining on BW about a system which (most of the time) works.
yes that works for u 3 raids in a week.

B

Bellona

tbh i hate sidi... im never going, cba spending so much time for nothing, never won those 6 times i attended a raid.....

L

lalu

Originally posted by Bellona
tbh i hate sidi... im never going, cba spending so much time for nothing, never won those 6 times i attended a raid.....
because of that join small raids and take 2 items for 1 raid.

L

lalu

AoP do unbooked raids too, ask madnuts.... u cleared sidi before them without any book. ready that shit again u have 2 raids in 8 days and lots of unbooked ones too. i see u everytime when i get in sidi.

L

lalu

------------------------------------
Saturday 4th: Lizia's open-invite raid

Sunday 5th: Kotl invite-only raid.

Monday 6th: Arnor solos sidi, after that B&Q alliance raid to avenge his untimely death.

Tuesday 7th: Kagato's invite-only raid.

Wednesday 8th: HB invite-only raid.

Thursday 9th: AoP invite-only raid.

Friday 10th: RoC invite-only raid.
--------------------------------
read carefully RoC!!!!!! lizia's open invite.... kagato's invite only...... and RoC invite only.... 3 raids in 1 week. /clap

C

Coim-

Originally posted by lalu
AoP do unbooked raids too, ask madnuts.... u cleared sidi before them without any book. ready that shit again u have 2 raids in 8 days and lots of unbooked ones too. i see u everytime when i get in sidi.
I'm still not seeing 3 raids a week. 2 raids in 8 days, we (to my knowledge) have never done an unbooked raid. Try backing things up before making accusations.

L

lalu

I'm still not seeing 3 raids a week. 2 raids in 8 days, we (to my knowledge) have never done an unbooked raid. Try backing things up before making accusations.
u cleared all sidi when BF got a raid to there...
and i meet with u 3 times in sidi when i go there.

I

influenza

/Me looks at sidi booking sheet , /me sees 2 AoP raids on list , 1 last thursday and one thursday just gone (which some tarts messed up) /me looks some more and cant quite see 3 Aop raids in 7 days.
Ive been in the guild for a long time now and weve never done a sidi raid on impulse, (weve only ever done 2 by ourselves) which are on the booking sheet.
So please get your facts right before you make yourself look like an idiot by moaning about things which never happened.

C

Coim-

u cleared all sidi when BF got a raid to there...
and i meet with u 3 times in sidi when i go there.
Well, I haven't exactly been active recently. Still, the whole sidi booking thing is a very good idea. Avoids confusion, most arguments. It's just people like you who can't respect some sort of order so you go wreck things for others. How do you think other people feel if you go and ruin their raid?

T

Thamiles

Would be funny if sidi and the access to other epic dungeons was based on which realm had most keeps. (yes I know that is how access to df works)

pve gimps whining over who gets to sell most drops......

L

lalu

Well, I haven't exactly been active recently. Still, the whole sidi booking thing is a very good idea. Avoids confusion, most arguments. It's just people like you who can't respect some sort of order so you go wreck things for others. How do you think other people feel if you go and ruin their raid?
what do u think when people do not accept my booking posts and delete them?? and piss my off...

C

Coim-

what do u think when people do not accept my booking posts and delete them?? and piss my off...
Is that the point? Just because someone's done something to you, that means you can do whatever you want to other people?

L

lalu

no i was want to book my book raids. until i can book one i wont stop.

C

Coim-

Very childish attitude.

F

Flimgoblin

strange how I've never seen any post by you at all...

And I don't have powers to delete posts you know...

now it's quite possible that Tilda or Belsameth (or another mod) have something against you - if you think so then you should be talking to one of the supermods about it - it's nothing to do with pulling in sidi.

Edit: there is also one other possibility - if I've done two edits in a row - my browser keeps caching stuff - it's very annoying, but I have to refresh every sodding time I edit otherwise I get an old version... if it's done that it can lose some updates amidst a number of them - if I do 3 at a time say I can go to edit the third and the first two have vanished.

If this has happened to you then I'm very sorry - but I'm doing my best to not let it happen - if you see your raid not mentioned post again :) PM me!

L

lalu

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
strange how I've never seen any post by you at all...

And I don't have powers to delete posts you know...

now it's quite possible that Tilda or Belsameth (or another mod) have something against you - if you think so then you should be talking to one of the supermods about it - it's nothing to do with pulling in sidi.

Edit: there is also one other possibility - if I've done two edits in a row - my browser keeps caching stuff - it's very annoying, but I have to refresh every sodding time I edit otherwise I get an old version... if it's done that it can lose some updates amidst a number of them - if I do 3 at a time say I can go to edit the third and the first two have vanished.

If this has happened to you then I'm very sorry - but I'm doing my best to not let it happen - if you see your raid not mentioned post again :) PM me!
thank u,
and do not let people have 2 3 raids in a week like 1 for their guild and other 2 for their guild member's name... Lizia's bla bla Kagato's bla bla RoC's bla bla.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by Bellona
this is a stlong whine... rated 18+ years

Rated roughly 7 years and unsder imho.

Grow up Lalu.

A

**Aligro**

ok here is my view.

the person who holds the thread has NO right whatsoever to change or delete someone's raid for any reason, if someone books it then it is not up to the people with post edit rights to delete bookings.

The booking sheet is only there to let other people know when other people are planning raids so taht they can organise their own around them.

what sort of shit hole is it where we have to be told if were allowed to have a sidi raid... it's like applying for planning permission, i mean wtf having to beg to put something on yer own land. and then they get to choose wether ur allowed... this is what happened to lalu.. totally unfair imo.

O

Ocond

Don’t get me wrong, I like a good focus raid, but the sooner these are considered an exploit and "fixed" the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom