People on my ignore list?!?

O

old.Hendrick

There are at least two people on my Barryworld-ignore list, and that's Dimitric and Listepik/Liste. But... they should not be there!! I have never put anyone on my ignore list here, yet still those two are on it. I found this out by accident while trying to read a post in the Prydwen/Midgard boards.

Both Liste and Dimitric had posted there and in both messages it said "This person is on your ignore list. If you want to read this thread, click [here]".

Now I tried editing my profile and remove them from the list, but I just can't find their names. If I go to "Edit ignore list" there are no names shown. What is that? Is someone messing with my account or is this some bug on the boards?

S

Shike

i have that too....
very odd that a middie named Rynnor or something is on my ignorelist, i havent set him on ignore....

guess something is wrong...

moderators?

W

Wibbler2

Hendrick, I'm having the same problems.

I don't even know what an ignore list is, let alone how to add people to it!

O

old.Cero

Same goes for me 3 ppl at my ignore list, dunno why....

O

old.chesnor

I have no idea what this post says, because Hendrick has spontaneously appeared on my ignore list ;)

N

)nick(

Yep same here. I have xero, aussie and light on my ignore list. I'm not saying thats a tremendous loss but still :)

T

Trahg

Look again, they are marked as guest... that's the odd thing...

O

old.giriam

people have suddenly appeared on mine aswell.

maybe this should go to a technical barrysworld forum, or do you think they will find it here?

(i know i wouldnt read this forum unless i played the game, there isnt enough cheese in the entire world for all thise whine)

G

P

- Pathfinder -

I have a few on my as well. Interestingly enough it turned out to be some Excal Albs :p

A

aberrac

This gets weirder...

Opened up the DAOC forum on my work PC, went to read some of the threads, tried to post a reply and got told 'you are not logged in'..

Fair enough - BUT there were some posts on the threads, by a chap called Darkwind, that were showing 'this person is on your ignore list'. So... even when not logged in, so Barrysworld does not know which account is being used, there is an ignore list??

And incidentally, neither Darkwind or anybody else are on my 'genuine' ignore list. Time for the Barrysworld techies to get to work, something ain't right...

M

Mousey

me too... two people on ignore list... never heard of them

O

old.dittytwo

i can beat all of you on this

i ahve one of the same people that hendrick does (grats for reaching 999 by the way)

but now get this

this is my old.dittytwo becuase i can not log in to my newly created dittytwo account (completly fubared the migration stuff :D)
and who is on my ignore list ME
dittytwo is on my ignore list

LOL i am ignoring myself again

W

-Wedge-

Same problem... (Same people too btw)

Might be that that BW has started ignoring common flamers?
(no I'm not accusing :p just thinking of possible reasons)

Or its just a bug ;)

A

Alia_CBH

Same here... and i can't see who on my iggnore list is cause the admin has forbidden to check :(

F

Flimgoblin

It's something to do with the 'Guest' part I think...

Everyone who is automatically ignored has 'guest' under their name...

Anyone know where these guests came from?

O

old.Hendrick

Its being fixed as we speak.

FFS I wanna know exactly what the problem is and what you are doing! I can't post properly! I lost at least 10 chances of increasing my Phnaargos-Rank to the next level! Important info is not accessable! I'm paying for this! You suck! ... Ah wait... no... you are not GOA, maybe I could use my brain this time and not flame because of some silly tech-problem... :)

O

old.Gryllus

yeah, some ppl on my ignore list...
totally unknown names... (Britney Spears , never heard that name :cool:

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by old.Hendrick

FFS I wanna know exactly what the problem is and what you are doing! I can't post properly! I lost at least 10 chances of increasing my Phnaargos-Rank to the next level! Important info is not accessable! I'm paying for this! You suck! ... Ah wait... no... you are not GOA, maybe I could use my brain this time and not flame because of some silly tech-problem... :)

Another spamme rin the making? :p

QUOTE]totally unknown names... (Britney Spears , never heard that name :cool:[/QUOTE]

Rather cute bird, thinks she can sing and all that :p

O

old.Gryllus

- I think some Borgs caused disturbance in the Force, after someone has forgotten to plug in the plasma shield & power generator...
*look around and sees surprised faces, tin cans and glowing swords, horses and mages*
- Er... sorry, wrong universe! farewell!
*disappears with a sudden pop and bend in the time-material canvas*
*distant muttering from the skies: 'Damn, I always do that , when I don't sleep enough...' *

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Hehehe :)

Shall I tell you to shut up and to stop the fecking whining just for the spirit of it?

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Embattle
Everything should now be fixed.

Cool, BW have the power to fix everything :)

Cheers for the speedy response :clap: :clap:

O

old.Hendrick

Hehehe

Shall I tell you to shut up and to stop the fecking whining just for the spirit of it?

Please, but make it stylish. :cool:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Please, but make it stylish. :cool:

I can't, I'm afraid...
Your posts actually make sense most of the time...
t'wouldn't feel right flaming you... hehe

I'll give you a :moo: though.
moo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom