People of Odin's gate

B

Brevis

Thanks for coming, both albs and hibs although I saw more Hibs at hmg than albs at all.

/cheer

Good fight all, much better than emain.

BTW Skyrie, youre one mean mofo, that PBAOE makes you almost invulnerable to melee because noone wants to get near you ;)

Hope to see all again out there :)

X

xajorkith

Aye was good fun :)

Nice balanced RvRing.

Skyrie :) was a right pain in the ass, he PBAOE half my group to death just on his own! (I then killed him :) )

4 kills to 1 death is a nice ratio Skyrie.

/Salutes Hibs

H

halbrosinc

I have to agree that Odin's is a much better place to spend your time than Emain...

because you never have to fear the 8fg alb zerg :p

But honestly, Odin's is a good place to be.

K

Kagato.

Indeed I much prefer Odins gate, best place to find a good one on one fight or small group skirmishes, sauvage used to be good to but not as many seem to come now.

By the way Halbarad where you the celt I just fought outside atk? If so you had me worried for a minute as I just ported in ress sick still from emain, didn't expect to see anyone till amg by when it would of worn off. Nice fight.

O

old.Charonel

nobody goes to sauvage anymore because even if you have agood fight with people who play well and fair, when the death spam happens you'll instantly get the 6fg's of ressick albs from the port pad come out and gank you :(

kinda ruined it.

K

Kagato.

True but that happens in odins too, had some nice fights outside uppland with small groups then eventually tons come charging out ress sick, fun for a short while.

Have to admit though when you see the death messages in sauvage it makes you want to go out and check it out. Human nature.

Dunno about 6 full groups though, its hard to get one decent group together to fight in sauvage when they are all wanting to port to emain.

O

old.Charonel

trouble is that it only takes that one time, just once, if an alb zerg of 7fg's or something get's outzerged in emain they ALL come back at once, and if that just happens to be when the master elementalists are walking AWAY from the port pad, everyone's gonna know there's a good 10 min wait before they can plough the fields of hibbies again :).

then they see death spam from about a 20 second run away... OOOOOH RP'S! OOOOOH RP'S RIGHT NEXT TO MY BIND POINT! OWNAGE! :D = dead hibbies/middies in sauvage :)

very much a shame, but sadly true.

Q

quinthar

old.Charonel erm one word to say to you -

Dur...

What do you honestly expect camping a BK?

I gave up trying to lure out the big boys at Uppland ages ago, and you know what, I do exactly the same as the rest of albs, if I die I'm out on the road to xcal quicker than you can say cheese.

I have got over 30k RP's in the last 3 weeks from muppets trying to camp outside sauvage trying to ganks greys..

Did you honestly think people would not charge out Res Sick and with semi speed to have a go at yer caster???

And as for :
-------
nobody goes to sauvage anymore because even if you have agood fight with people who play well and fair, when the death spam happens you'll instantly get the 6fg's of ressick albs from the port pad come out and gank you.
-------

A good fair fight outside CS?? hahahahaha, you are looking to gank solos, and when fearless Res Sick albs charge you yer too stoopid to run away :p

6FG's of albs?? I think not, most I have seen charge out was perhaps 2FG's tops, but since we got 20% melee we only need the one now...

lmfao again and agian

F

Flimgoblin

run away... most albs get lost the moment they lose sight of castle sauvage :) so they get scared and go home.

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by Brevis
BTW Skyrie, youre one mean mofo, that PBAOE makes you almost invulnerable to melee because noone wants to get near you ;)

Skyrie is a wussssssss !!!!!!

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by quinthar
but since we got 20% melee we only need the one now...

LOL this made me laugh, 20% extra melee's good aye but trust me in battles it's barley noticable.

K

Kagato.

most albs get lost the moment they lose sight of castle sauvage

Hahahah I still get lost in sauvage sometimes if travelling at night, to bloody dark with the trees.

O

old.Charonel

hehe, its' not too bad if you spend plenty of time there to know your way around :), but i have to agree about the darkness :p, to someone used to hunting in the snows of middy it's a total change to have the tree cover and really dark ground combined :D

who needs stealth? just wear black/dark brown and run around sauvage at night :p, same thing.

B

Bleri McThrust

Originally posted by AbPoon

LOL this made me laugh, 20% extra melee's good aye but trust me in battles it's barley noticable.

I must admit I noticed the difference the extra relic gave us :)

Remember its a bonus to have the other realms relic, but if you lose your own theres no penalty as such.

A

AbPoon

Aye am just saying that with the damage variance anyway its pretty hard to tell.

F

Flimgoblin

you hit from 100->150 normally
with relics you hit

120->180 :)

noticeable...

that said yer a zerker so 400-500 every hit for you anyway :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom