Peope / guilds permanently farming Isso in TG.

T

Tesla Monkor

This is a touchy subject. People are allowed to kill him - he's there to be killed, after all.

However. There are several groups (and at least one guild that I know of) that farm him regularly. Last Friday and Sunday, he was being beseiged while both of those days are 'official TG hunt' days.

Before you start to think that I'm complaining - I don't really care if he's focus killed all the time, but please refrain from doing so on friday and sunday.

Why?

First off, it's annoying to get there and find no mob.

Secondly, and this is more imporant, by logging in and farming him, you fuck up the repop timer for the ENTIRE dungeon. Meaning that three hours or so after you kill him, the dungeon will repop. Last friday we were fighting in the Eldar Council area when EVERYTHING repopped on our ass.. The dungeon is designed that this doesn't happen if you start at the entrance and fight your way inside.

Keep that in mind when you decide to go farm him again, next time.. your action can ruin the evening for 60 others. ;P

J

Jasmino

I gotta admit, Forsete's Circle went down there sunday morning.

I wasent aware of that repop timer/bug first of all. Second of all we thought it would be a walk in the park and would be done loong before FFA raid was coming. We took from 12.00 CET to 18 CET just to get to Issorden(noobs?:p)

Things didnt go as planned tbh and I'll be the first to aploligize for this. It won't happen again knowing what i know now!

Just for the record, we did ask FFA raid leader if it was okay to kill him and got a yes /cheer

PS. It wasent Forsete's on friday

W

werewolf

Tbh i dont see anythign wrong in it that ppl farm issorden or anythign else im kinda not happy about guilds/ alliances claiming the place on some days either considering some guilds alliances never get to go there
due to others CLAIMING a spot that to my knoweldge is PVE = open for all at anytime etc ...

S

SilverHood

Re: ....

Originally posted by werewolf
Tbh i dont see anythign wrong in it that ppl farm issorden or anythign else im kinda not happy about guilds/ alliances claiming the place on some days either considering some guilds alliances never get to go there
due to others CLAIMING a spot that to my knoweldge is PVE = open for all at anytime etc ...

general forum guidelines:
read
comprehend
now tell me, did you actually read the orginal post? :rolleyes:

W

werewolf

i read i posted i beated veni vidi vici ;)=
yes i read yes i know which ppl is farming issorden i dont care cause im gona do that too wih my cumm sm and the 3-4 heaklers + shaman we gathered last time

O

old.Jeriraa

Re: Re: ....

Originally posted by SilverHood
general forum guidelines:
read
comprehend
now tell me, did you actually read the orginal post? :rolleyes:

Excuse my language but: Wtfpwnd by SilverHood!!!1

O

old.Jeriraa

Dont drink and post! And btw SilverHoods point was that friday and sunday aint claimed by guilds but FFA = free for all raid days!

K

kjel

No TG raid this Friday or Sunday, but there's one on Saturday, would really appreciate it if people don't try to farm him then.

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by werewolf
i read i posted i beated veni vidi vici ;)=
yes i read yes i know which ppl is farming issorden i dont care cause im gona do that too wih my cumm sm and the 3-4 heaklers + shaman we gathered last time

And you have to do it the same day as the FFA-raids I guess :rolleyes: ?

K

kaboomy

Camping Isso

lo there.

I guess ppls are killing him in weekends, because they have to go to work in a regular weekday, and therefor cant stay up so long.

He has an annoying repop time.. +- 12 hours or so right ?

K

kjel

When you kill the first giant in the spine room the 8 hour timer starts. There's supposed to be separate timers for the Skels, but since you had to kill the giants to get there, you started the Hrim 8 hour timer anyway. When you kill the first Frostbound Skeleton (the ones in the tunnel leading down to the Isso ramp) that begins a separate 8 hour timer.

When the appropriate timer expires all the mobs in the hrims/skels part of the dungeon respawn en masse. In either case, it's not pretty when your raid is standing in a junction trying to beat the crap out of an Elder Council when a dozen throne guards appear.

O

old.Emma

I dont see a problem with people farming TG mobs. Ok it isnt really that fair on people that spend hours and hours organising FFA raids and they should reconsider the times they go to TG to focus kill the mobs, but look at the bright side. more respec stones on the market = cheaper prices :p

PS Go farm Summoners ;p gifv RA respecs ;p

M

mordia

Originally posted by kjel
When you kill the first giant in the spine room the 8 hour timer starts. There's supposed to be separate timers for the Skels, but since you had to kill the giants to get there, you started the Hrim 8 hour timer anyway. When you kill the first Frostbound Skeleton (the ones in the tunnel leading down to the Isso ramp) that begins a separate 8 hour timer.

When we tried focusing at tg we didnt have to kill a single hrim at spine to get to isso.

K

kjel

what? no snakes? snakes in the mouth room are on the hrim timer.

Bah, saw what I posted earlier. The hrim timer actually starts just down from the first junction when you go down the snaking ramp and you kill the hrims leading down to the mouth room. I'll write up a bigarse guide somewhere or something like that.

K

klavrynd

sheer arrogance and egoism

i wonder how "i pay so i do what i want" mordia would respond if people hijack her raid

as i posted on another thread, there's 5 days in which you can go farm stuff in tg, two others are "reserved" for less fortunate people that cant get organised

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom