Pendragon

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
How does one get on this server? I tried logging in, but everytime I do it says service unavailable? Eventhough it has people logged in according to the Herald

help please? I wanna see the new DF items...

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
I was wondering how those items stats was like too :) But you need to run Camtest update 1st then login from there... HUSK OG SMID STATS HER IND :D

CorNokZ

Will take pictures of as many items as I can be bothered with and then put em all in this thread :)

edit: How do I transfer my chars there?

CorNokZ

meh nothing big.. Might be good if you're not getting pl'd and you are griding your way through the levels the old school way, but nothing I'd use in an end template. No real high util items, but all 2h weapons have a 71 pbae DD proc :D Atleast on alb..

Some of it will be quite useful for thid tho. Shields with casting and melee speed etc.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Hehe ok :) btw cornokz can you help me with the spellcraft on midgard ?
No lgm sc'er ever gets on :O only 2 pieces

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Seen any of the stats on the revamped Dungeon items? (Spind, Corus Mine, Barrows)?

CorNokZ

Nah not yet.. Maybe I should go there with the friar and have a look now :)

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Jeebus Kiliarien, i live in Rochester, Kent, just up the road from you lol :)

Cornokz if you could post any stats if theres actually anything in the revamped dungeons worth posting, im betting not as all they are doing is updating them to TOA Standard, so they'll still prolly be shit lol

CorNokZ

Got a few drops so far, but they are all 97% quality and nothing special really, much like DF. Did find a nice thid belt with 2x5% resists, 48 hits and 48hits cap :)

I am still looking.. Will maybe do mid later

Everz

FH is my second home
There crap. Nothing at all bar a bit of fluff.

New items are on the Si dragons.

CorNokZ

Two large images with the items I found after farming a couple of hours with my rr12 friar.. Could pull whole wight room so everything went pretty fast
barrowsitems1.png
barrowsitems2.png

Drops weren't very frequent and I am sure there are still a couple I've missed

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
yeah its about that much use really, thid and possibly Molvik, nothing you ever even think of putting near a lvl50 character

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Jeebus Kiliarien, i live in Rochester, Kent, just up the road from you lol :)

Cornokz if you could post any stats if theres actually anything in the revamped dungeons worth posting, im betting not as all they are doing is updating them to TOA Standard, so they'll still prolly be shit lol

Blimey Stalkz, Rochester - nice place (the one saving grace of the Medway funk) but why claim SW London? Almost like you want to be a Bromlet muppet, and I know that can't be the case!! So, born in Kent? Which are you?

KENT RESOURCES: Man of Kent or Kentish Man?

I'm an immigrant :p

CorNokZ

Same with DF weapons.. They're all 98% :(

Atleast make them decent ffs!

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
Ahhh SW london is where i lived when i first registered on FH :) Born in Kent in Medway, lived here pretty much all my life except a brief 5yr stint in the USA and about 10yrs in 2 stints in West and SW london, the other 21yrs in Kent though :) now back in Rochester area :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom