Peck0ring order!?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
So, having been 'here', where ever that is, since about a couple of months before the end of BW ( :( ) I've noticed that, as in most forums, there are several types / levels of ppl, u have the 'top', those who seem to have an input into the 'community' as a whole (sissyfoo, tohtori, etc), but where would you put yourself in the 'pecking order' of the forum ?

As i say i have been here since shortly b4 BW ended, although i dont post all that much, i would put myself as being someone who looks in every now and again, i know a few ppl on here but im not part of the 'inner' grp who make up the heart of the forum. i always try to post what i think, i tend to either rant on (as u can see) or post just a smiley (naughty i know but the mods will get over it, eventually).

PS. thought this up after reading Sigurd's thread, its meant to be different, flame meh if its not :D

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I'd put myself 2-3 steps below Sissyfoo/Tohtori/Others. Generally limit myself to the DAoC/DAoC-Offtopic forums and generally post less. Yet more than the average poster. Oh, and for the record, i'm not including the RvR Forum people who do nothing but spam the same old crap every day (Grats threads, nerf threads, FAO threads, flame threads, whine threads, QQ posts, CryMore posts, KTHXBYEFODIRL posts, etc, etc) they've got a high post counts but what they post it mostly garbled crap.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
As of late, i'd have to think of myself as a semi-peeping tom. I haven't really been active, allthough i'm always around. This was brought to me by the lack of a home computer. Again, this will change when i get one. When you have to be at work to post, you don't have the devotion, or better word, attention for it.

Though thank you for the "top" or "inner" comment, really warmed my fuzzy little Seelie heart :D

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i see myself as the "doddering old lady next door who always has digestive crumbs down her cardy who carries a tesco bag with her for no aparant reason, with loads of cats and always smells like tizer" catagory, i chip in frequently, hardly ever know what every1 else is talking about but join in with enthusiasm.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i wipe the piss up off the floor with a paper towel :(

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
I don't need to impress people on a forum.

(I only said that so you all admire and like me, please be my friend!)

Oh and for the record, I'm soo above sissy!

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Dukat said:
u have the 'top', those who seem to have an input into the 'community' as a whole (sissyfoo, tohtori, etc)

you what? siss is less important than repents little toe

generally on a gaming forum if there is a top its those who post most and are in "leeto" guilds/clans

above all though, females are top..

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Addlcove said:
I´m stalking old.trog and teh seel in hopes of goodies

I am old. no longer!

... I haven't really been visiting FH as much as I used to, lately. CoH is taking up the time I used to spend borwsing the boards :)

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
I put myself as the #15 poster on this topic.
That and "Forum Fool", unless Dilinja wants it.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Oh and Me, Sissy, BI, Sib, Kharok, Shy and some others I probably forgot are teh top cats of the forum as far as I am concerned or care.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Dillinja said:
Oh and Me, Sissy, BI, Sib, Kharok, Shy and some others I probably forgot are teh top cats of the forum as far as I am concerned or care.
Big up the old skool massive! :D

Chilly

Balls of steel
i think repent has a pretty high rank, if only for novelty/honorary purposes - we are know hes a stupid scunthorpe inhabitant.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
See what i mean? If i would've been around, there would be atleast one Seel hater telling i'm not tipsytop... :(

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
Saddest topic eva.

I'm prolly 3rd last :( but not bitter! Oh no!!
Fuck off.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Dillinja said:

i guess thats tru 'nuff, ala is up there i guess, bels has to be too ofc :D

not forgetting (imo)

cHodAX, Job, Addlcove, Sigurd, Ormorof, k9awya, brynn, Chilly, Coim, tRoG and ofc tohtori(long live teh seel!!111oneonefour).

just thought it would be interesting to see where ppl think they are in the grand scheme of things, and where they actually are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom