Peasants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigurd

Banned
Is there really any need for a working class? I mean, robots can basically do all their pointless little jobs, and would be a lot cheaper to run. They could be programmed not to go on crime/sex/drug sprees too, which can only be good. Would anyone really notice if the army carpet bombed a few council estates? Or care? Not anyone human.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'm hoping this is some kind of black humour.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Where would the next great minds come from?

Most of the greatest ever humans in our history were from working or lower class backgrounds.

You really think that limiting our survival to the dimwitted, in-breeding, corrupt upper classes would improve our race? Perhaps you should be attached to the warhead of one of those bombs and then mayhaps, humanity will have improved a tiny percentile.

Perhaps somebody will award you the stupidest thread of the month award later, I'm off to bed now and really can't be arsed.

Sigurd

Banned
Tom said:
I'm hoping this is some kind of black humour.

Oho, bringing blacks into this are we? Associate them with working class scum do you?

Tom

I am a FH squatter
*hopes Sigurd isn't really that thick*

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
I agree with Sigurd here but sadly his idea falls far short.

I think this entire sector would be much better off, especially in the future, if humanity was to be (preferably violently) wiped out overnight.

Sigurd

Banned
Tom said:
*hopes Sigurd isn't really that thick*

*hopes Tom really isn't that thick as to believe Sigurd is that thick* But you are a sympathiser with the underclass are you not?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Sigurd said:
Is there really any need for a working class? I mean, robots can basically do all their pointless little jobs, and would be a lot cheaper to run. They could be programmed not to go on crime/sex/drug sprees too, which can only be good. Would anyone really notice if the army carpet bombed a few council estates? Or care? Not anyone human.

Fucktard.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Sigurd said:
*hopes Tom really isn't that thick as to believe Sigurd is that thick* But you are a sympathiser with the underclass are you not?

But I wouldn't actually be thick if I did. Ask anybody else here. I think you'll find the consensus is, you're a wanker.

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
its official , you can consider yourself one of those you want to destroy please exterminate and/or sterilise yourself within the next 72 hours . thanks for your time

Sigurd

Banned
leggy said:
Contract ebola pls.

But that would wipe out the whole world. Including you and your family of sewer rats, you common ****.

Sie was? Sie sind alle Mütter, die Fotzen von Hölle ficken. Fucktards.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
But they're so cute. And mentally deficient. Thats why we stick them in cages and inject things into them.

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Sigurd said:
Sie was? Sie sind alle Mütter, die Fotzen von Hölle ficken. Fucktards.

You are not just a brainless moron, Sigurd.
Your dictionary.com German sucks as well...

What? Hiding behind a fake German identity so everyone can call you a Nazi?

leggy

Probably Scottish
Sigurd said:
But that would wipe out the whole world.

For the benefit of your tiny brain I retract my earlier disease and replace it with AIDS. Thanks.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh look yet another thread,yet another pointless bit of Sigurd. Fuck off.

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
Don't you think your being a bit harsh on poor Sigurd ?
After all we wan't a tolerant, inclusive society, on the whole, and while he is posting on here he is not picking the wings of flys and selling crack to nursery school kids.
Consider it a benefit to the rest of humanity, and let him be, poor sod.

Later

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Cheer up Sigurd. New Frontiers is here soon \o/

Sigurd

Banned
You're just running from the truth. The peasants are the rotting core of society, and need to be purged. With flamethrowers.

Will

/bin/su
My gran can flame better than this. It's pretty dull tbh.

You kids let me know when you are done playing, and I might close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom