Peace in Dragon Raiders!!!

veiga

Loyal Freddie
HI m8s

I am been seeing in last weeks that we got 2 groups of ppl who are battle each other to see who make more and who make the best raid at Dartmoor Dragon.
I already went to a few raids with Morphius and Gimpstrel and i have to tell all work very well and everybody leave Dartmoor happy.
I not have yet the opportunity to go in a GReaper raid (dunno why because already sign up a few times and never been choose but...np..must be because i am new in this raids and they don’t know me) but who went tells me always work v well and always well organize too , hope that one day i will be choose too :)

All this words just to say if u guys could try to make a together dragon raid....not the Dartmoor Dragon....but the AC DRAGON, because it seems that thing only been killed 1 TIME in this server...and with all the 3 fg of the dragon raids on WED/SAT and the 3fg of the dragon raids on THUR/SUN, WE COULD TRY MAKE A 8/9FG ONE OF THIS DAYS AND KILLL THAT HARDEST DRAGON!!!

Please thing about that and i am sure many, many ppl in the game wona have a raid lead by u guys together and go to kill the
AC DRAGON!!

ENJOY THE GAME!!!!!!

HUGS AND KISSES
Veiga

:cheers: :drink:

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
veiga said:
Please thing about that and i am sure many, many ppl in the game wona have a raid lead by u guys together and go to kill the
AC DRAGON!!
all I want is the trophy tbh :m00:

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I am been seeing in last weeks that we got 2 groups of ppl who are battle each other to see who make more and who make the best raid at Dartmoor Dragon

really meight?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
I tried to do 2 Xanixcar raids

First was stopped by a zone crash and no CSR's about
Second was stopped due to a IRL event happing

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
I tried to do 2 Xanixcar raids

Third time lucky then ;)

I'll even log on the rarely seen tin can gimp to join, (real life permitting which sadly it ain't a lot at the moment). Never seen Xan yet :)

robsta

Loyal Freddie
i think most of the KotRT would love to join in killing the AC dragon tbh.....set a date and im sure you would get a huge amount of people turn up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom