PDC recruiting

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
As some may have noticed pdc are lower on numbers than we used to be, due to toa people became bored of the game and left as many guilds have probably experienced. It seems now is the time to recruit again though!

Abit about pdc, we've been around for quite a long time, i myself was recruited within 30 seconds of starting daoc and haven't been in another guild :p Lots of different peeps in pdc, rvr types and people with 5+ 50's who love pve :D. If you are interested pm me ingame or someone else in PDC and ill get back to you, a few things that should be noted tho :-

We try to keep recruiting to 50's only anyone under 50 is probably an alt of someones in guild although there are exceptions like being a close friend of someone already in the guild.

Oh and if this is seen as a place to come wajn for PL get 50 then leave, or somewhere to go get lots of free stuff and then run to the hills i wouldn't reply thx :p

On a side note i personally am trying 2 expand the rvr side of the guild as alot of the people who left in the last few months were people i enjoyed rvring with :(

Brack

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
me :< would like to join, very rvr interested \o/ just need toa to be done wif... I'll pm you ingame with details

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Must...resist....not....to post!!!111!12334

Did i post Brack? :/

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
heh post wasn't that bad tho ang!

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Tbh, i have been looking for a more rvr minded guild for a while.. Tho i need to have a word with me guild master first, i might would like to join.
Ill pm you if it comes to that m8.

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
ill join i'm pants in rvr but i get drunk a lot and luv to swear :D

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
cant sleep my work day starts at 630 now lol although i get back in the hoose for about 4 now :D

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
just fyi! PDC sites back in action wooo :D

Sorro

Fledgling Freddie
Well, we are 2 danish people, who just started DAOC... we would like to join, but we are not even near level 50... only 17-20.

However we are into the RvR hardcore, coming from Shadowbane doing nothing but that... We both got our own buffbot.

Reason to join?:

1: Friends... it is alot more fun when you have people to talk with, be it in guildchat or private messages. Looking at NPC mobs only can be boring.

2: Advice/Help... I would LOVE to be able to ask a fellow guildmate where the best place is to hunt at level 20, or what to train, or which craft to take etc. etc.

3: RvR/ML/Big Raids... Guild is a must for these 3 i think (except that RvR can be done alone ofcourse...) And well, we would like to join in on this fun also, very simple.

Well, post here if we can join, if not, well we will just move on up towards level 50 and ask again.

/cheers

Krane

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh..u shud recruit angara..he aint playing much anyway! :twak:

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
Sorro said:
Well, we are 2 danish people, who just started DAOC... we would like to join, but we are not even near level 50... only 17-20.

However we are into the RvR hardcore, coming from Shadowbane doing nothing but that... We both got our own buffbot.

Reason to join?:

1: Friends... it is alot more fun when you have people to talk with, be it in guildchat or private messages. Looking at NPC mobs only can be boring.

2: Advice/Help... I would LOVE to be able to ask a fellow guildmate where the best place is to hunt at level 20, or what to train, or which craft to take etc. etc.

3: RvR/ML/Big Raids... Guild is a must for these 3 i think (except that RvR can be done alone ofcourse...) And well, we would like to join in on this fun also, very simple.

Well, post here if we can join, if not, well we will just move on up towards level 50 and ask again.

/cheers

PM me or brack ingame mates!

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
tbh i overlook level of chars as long as they are decent guys and participate when they can :)

theres been plenty of lv 50 arseholes ive met but way more nice guys who arent the best at lvling like nutters and being l33t yet i would save them from a burning building and leave the RR10 ML10 nubbers to sizzle like bacon

Sorro

Fledgling Freddie
Teiten said:
PM me or brack ingame mates!

I will PM you or Brack Sunday then, sadly i cant before that, since i gotta visit familiy this weekend, and drink so much the remaining of my braincells vanish... :drink:

Hope to see ya soon, gl until then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom