Pc format review of NF LOL

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
how much bets the person who wrote that review doesnt actively play DAoC?

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Tbh that article pretty much sums it up, don't lose faith altho, the more they got kicked in the arse the sooner they gonna take the right direction ^^

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Very good review imho, so many reviewers caving into the world of MMORPG that they always give em 80% at least.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
hahah

''there is now some degree of bias toward albion, who posess several advantages in ranged combat, means they frequently come out on top in these battles''

someone got pwned? ;o

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
PC Format is shite. PC Zone is a much better mag and gave it a much more balanced review - scored it 76% while correctly highlighting the main issues. The PC Format reviewer probably based his article from reading VN boards rather than playing the game :p

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
MooNShinE said:
I have put a link to a pic of pcformat review of NF.

Dont think they like the addon. :flame:

PCformat review

maybe its just me who rmbr wrong, but dont the pic on there looks more like old school frontiers in Emain Macha just outside MTK rather then in NF ?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
naw its the land just near to behn although i know what you mean it does look like emain.

Personally i dont mind NF yes it could do with some improving but its not that bad i seen some really shite games revewied at 50% things like barbies magical slumber party or so :)

MooNShinE

Fledgling Freddie
yeah that top pic dose look like the hill at the bottem of mpk

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
excellent review and everything covered... I bet that more people left the game after NF rather than ToA... in ToA you at least got new "uber" items, in NF you got uber boredom and zergs and lag... ToA kept me in game, NF made me leave :m00:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
If he plays, he plays hib, on a shite machine (probably laptop) or reads these forums. Divine Wrath of Pansy, that surely must be a hib thing

Lag - now the routers are fixed, whats the problem?
Clip - no probs here
Alb range - yes, sorc and scout combo is pure evil, yes it is right!
Seige - nice addition, beats whacking doors with a sharp stick.
Wondering alone - the map system shows the action, go there and find it
If you like this - Orienteering around York...what the f*ck?

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
Good reviews are never written by people who play the game. This one plays the game, and therefor, he lost his independant point of view but decided to chose side.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Such an incompetent games-journalist. See points mentioned earlier in this thread.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
probably true i guess, toa pissed me off a lot, and i think its generally bad addition to the game, but once its done it doesn't directly affect you, other than the stupidly unbalanced abilitys, but thats like its always been.

nf on the other hand, alliance that contained bo, el, mael now has 5 people on at best most nights, its killed the game for too many people, tis the end of an era :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
totally unprofessionally made review there... seems like its a 16year old kiddo that wrote it, and he probably play hib on a very small server somewhere.

Unbelievable that PCformat allow that shit in their magazine, they used to be good.

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Looks as though he's just cut and paste some random Hib/Mid's whine on these forums and stuck 50% on the end of it. Surprised he didn't call for a nerf on Scouts and Sorcs tbh ;)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Tootz said:
Looks as though he's just cut and paste some random Hib/Mid's whine on these forums and stuck 50% on the end of it. Surprised he didn't call for a nerf on Scouts and Sorcs tbh ;)

exactly what I was thinking :eek7:

Ovi1

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
exactly what I was thinking :eek7:

No, it was a fair objective review, and just proves that Mids and Hibs were right to moan ... Honest :p

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
MooNShinE said:
I have put a link to a pic of pcformat review of NF.

Dont think they like the addon. :flame:

PCformat review

that article is from somebody who obviously doesnt play the game. and has gotten all his info from reading whine threads on these forums :)

<edit> bah seems many of u guys agree its just info from reading forums... you will not find ANY game on the whole of the net past or present or future . where u dont goto that games forums and 80+% of the threads are whine threads.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
totally unprofessionally made review there... seems like its a 16year old kiddo that wrote it, and he probably play hib on a very small server somewhere.

Unbelievable that PCformat allow that shit in their magazine, they used to be good.
My 12 year old son said the writing on the toilet walls of his school has more credibilty that this article.

Oddly enough, even there it says "nerf sorcs and scouts" along side "traceh for marc!TLA!"

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Ovi1 said:
No, it was a fair objective review, and just proves that Mids and Hibs were right to moan ... Honest :p

hehe, I think all realms have their strengths and weaknesses :)

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Elitestoner said:
hahah

''there is now some degree of bias toward albion, who posess several advantages in ranged combat, means they frequently come out on top in these battles''

someone got pwned? ;o

Indeed, typical hib :p

Helme

Resident Freddy
Whats actually most fun with this, is how all albs on this forum reacts and call it bullshit xD

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Oh, I'm not. I think that it's a great article. It really covers the add-on well.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Can some plz fix a timemachine so that we can send mystic/GoA that article !1111! :touch:

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Hansmoleman said:
how much bets the person who wrote that review doesnt actively play DAoC?

I bet 3 plats the article writer has played it more then you.

Gamah

Banned
Bet he has not played it more than me, and I bet his review is complete bollocks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom