pbaoe on keep doors in 1.48?

O

old.Faye Arwen

will you still be available to do this in 1.48? if not, yay. if, booo :p

O

old.cerebus

Well it's what PBAoE is for in RvR Keep defence so I hope it stays.

What won't stay is the ability to send pets into the keep I don't think. May be wrong though.

O

old.Faye Arwen

fair enough, can live with the pbaoe then, was annoying enough when four zealots came jumping in when hibbies attacked :D

O

old.cerebus

W Hibs know what you mean, same with spirit masters. It was a good flaw, but still a flaw.

I'm looking forward to keep takes in the battlegrounds now, that should be a LOT of fun.

O

old.Faye Arwen

yeah im going to rush home from work today, all I look forward to atm is the battlegrounds :p
only one level from the 30-35 BG so I'll stick around on the 25-30 one at least today :)

gonna be a blast!

O

old.Faye Arwen

didnt know there was keeps by the way? could you explain a little what the battlegrounds will contain and how they work? thought it was just a scenario to RvR on :)

P

Pixie.Pebr

Each battle ground have one Keep, placed in the center of the battleground.

This keep does not affect the Relic Guards back home, like the keeps in the 'normal' frontiers, but merely serve as a means of practicing keep attack/defence.

Apart from containing this keep, the battlegrounds also contain a lot of... battle! WOHOO!! :clap:

N

nerys-wychhazel

Originally posted by old.Faye Arwen
didnt know there was keeps by the way? could you explain a little what the battlegrounds will contain and how they work? thought it was just a scenario to RvR on :)

Each Realm has a Teleport Keep, then from there a road leads to an island with one fort on it. Fight for the bridges leading up to it, and fight for the fort.

I can't wait . . . . . :)

D

daarken

Each realm has a PK (obviously) with high lvl Guards.. The Bg's are quite small. In the middle of the zone is a neutral keep surrounded by a river,with bridges at 3 points leading to relative PK's. The guards are yellow/red con and are found at the bridges and inside/outside keep.
There are also suitable pet mobs available, from grey/yellow, most aggro I believe.
Any Realm can hold the central keep, you just gotta get it :)

O

old.Faye Arwen

and the guards at that keep is neutral, meaning they wont attack any realmmembers? coooooool :D

O

old.CreepingDeath

hm sucks if u cant send pets through doors anymore, I will be totally useless in keep takes in that case...
i cant nuke anyone on the battlements, it always says they are out of view even if i can see them.
also the spirit IS a spirit / ghost and should be able to walk through doors accordingly.

O

old.smurflord

Nah, until one realm conquers it for the first time, they are neutral in that they hate everyone equally :p

S

Sazyasha

Thidranki (20-24)
http://www.daatlas.com/hibernia/thidrankimap.html

Murdaigean (25-29)
http://www.daatlas.com/midgard/murdaigean.html

Caledonia (30-34)
http://www.daatlas.com/albion/caledonia.html

Well, look pretty much the same, I did get my inf up at enough level to experiment a bit, so I'm looking forward to be smashed by those mids/hibs when I get back from work tonight :)

Remember tho, 100 kills... and you're out... and have to move on to the next Battleground :) (from what i heard)

Enjoy ppl

S

Solid

Someone pelase confirm BG Level ranges?

Last poster wrote 20-24, 25-29, 30-34.

Some guys are saying 20-25, 25-30 and 30-35, I need to know the exact level ranges please.

O

old.LandShark

ranges are 20-24, 25-29, 30-35
not sure about when you get kicked out of em, but those limits are based on RP. After you have X RP, you can no longer reach your current BG.
Btw, the grounds also contain some red con (to lowest lvl of the BG) aggro mobs :p
/em fwaps mythic

S

Solid

So your sayinf 1st 2 BG have 5 level range and last one has a 6 level range? either way, i just wanna hit the upper limit for the last BG, and its either level 34 or 35.

Incidently, how well would a SB fair at 34/35 in last BG with Autotrained Stealth?

ie +7 from autotrain = 8 Stealth, + 6 from Items = 13 Stealth on a level 34 SB? does that make BG pretty much too hard to stealth successfully?

I say this because my plan is to autotrain till 40 with stealth, meaning not as much fun in BG.

May instead level my Hunter to 24 and go to 1st BG instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom