pbaoe exp grp

A

amie

looking for people who wanna start an exp grp.. dunno what classes we need since im new to alb :) im up for making almost any class ect :)

S

SoulFly Amarok

2x ice wiz
1x theurgist
1x mincer
1x cleric
3x tank

or

3x ice wiz
1x theurgist
1x mincer
1x cleric
2x tank

A

amie

ok
need 1 icewiz
1 cleric
1 theurg
3 tanks
1 mincer

planning on playing from 8 gmt -> on weekdays

more specific when people sign up :)

S

SilverHood

get a sorc in there for that mana regen next patch :p

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by SilverHood

minstrel >>> sorc when pbae xping -___-

R

Roalith

What sort of level you looking for? I have alts to fill nearly any of those roles, all around lvl 10 :eek:

A

amie

well up to 50 would be nice :)
and im planning to set it up from lvl 10 ->

A

amie

or just up to 40+.. dont know yet and dont know what class im playing

U

ulrikakaka

lvl 12 ice wiz here and have a mate with lvl 12 minst who I'm sure would play 7-11 on weekdays.

B

Basso

Reminds me of a ice wizard I once made (and delted).
It usually went like this in a group.

Me: Ok guys. lets kill with my pbaoe, heck loads faster ;) Everyone familiar with pbaoe? :)
Fighter1-4: Yeah, got a lvl 50 so dont start to teach me stuff.
Me: Great. lets do it then.
Fighter1-4: k

<starts using pbaoe>
<pbaoe wizard just got killed>

Me: errr.. why did't you tanks taunt the mobs?
Fighter1-4: stfu u n00b. I got a lvl 50 and know what I'm doing.

<pbaoe wizard leaves and continues with killtasks>

:)

D

Danya

Originally posted by SilverHood
Minstrel gives mana regen and ablative next patch, and can stun and tank a bit (in a pinch).

Sorc gives mana regen and ae mez (not useful for pbae) and single target nukes / dots (also not that useful).

T

Tasans

I have an 11 theurg ready, need to know the dates tho :)

S

soz--

make sure at least 1 of the tanks is a pally so you get end regen too :)

O

old.linnet

Sorcerer has AE str/con debuffs, and also at higher levels (if body spec) gives some hefty ice debuffs, which is as good as having an extra ice wizard in the group for speed of killing.

J

Jonaldo

1 matter cabalist
1 ice wiz
1 minstrel (or mind sorc next patch)
1 cleric

Will be able to kill 4-5 purples at once with not much downtime at all.

G

Gabrial

I got:

13 Ice wizard (spob)
24 Cabalist (Stiffler) - Matter
24 Sorceror (Dances) - Mind/Matter
25 Paladin (Ulrig)

And I will roll whichever other char you need if none of these are needed:) Would be nice to get into a consistant group:)

/edit
Oh, and I can play most days at those times

G

Genius-Ino

18 inf and i can play all day for the next 2 weeks

X

Xzvir

Hello i would ike to join ur xp grp if there still room i got a lvl 10 ice wizzy just pm xtrioN ingame if u need im online allmost everday

A

Avena

I have a level 13 Reaver and I would luv to join a xp group
;)

E

Esoteric

First off mana crack will work whilst fighting, songs generally don't unless you take time out to sit down. Sorc's also have an immense amount of mob debuffs not to mention ice/fire enabling wizards to hit cap + on mobs.

I think minstrels and sorcies both add a different mix to the group and I would not say one was better than the other.

Saying a Mini pwns a Sorc comes from people who generally have no clue what a sorc really can do all they know is they want one in rvr cause apparently they can mezz.

L

leviathane

hehe well said brother :p sorcs can ae debuff srt/con dex/qui and also the single debuffs. can ae root/mezz if needed and with next patch mana regen.

W

wyleia

Originally posted by Esoteric
First off mana crack will work whilst fighting, songs generally don't unless you take time out to sit down. Sorc's also have an immense amount of mob debuffs not to mention ice/fire enabling wizards to hit cap + on mobs.

I think minstrels and sorcies both add a different mix to the group and I would not say one was better than the other.

Saying a Mini pwns a Sorc comes from people who generally have no clue what a sorc really can do all they know is they want one in rvr cause apparently they can mezz.

They are forming a leveling grp.. and i case u two boys forgot, we are a 1x spec
Mini will have better powersong than our power regen buff whilst leveling cuz they are 1.5... Or ofc we could put it all into mind until level 36.. but then that is all we got... 36mind... no body for our nukes, nor body spec for our magical debuffs.. or aeroot..

As a finished product, we are great, leveling up, the minstrel will have the better powersong and such than us due to the fact that they CAN spec 1 instrument per level if they choose and still get slash/stealth whatever.

I have a clue how good a level 50 sorc is.. but leveling up with a mini will still pwn us with higher powerregen, and no magical resist debuffs either if we have a decent power regen since that is body spec..

C

Caeli

Sorcerer Changes (1.59)
5 Comprehension of Power
15 Perception of Power
26 Perspicuity of Power
36 Cognition of Power
46 Lucidity of Power

And minstrels powersong:
10 Song of Power
21 Song of Energy
30 Song of Clarity
39 Song of the Mind
50 Song of Empowering

Sorcs recieve manaregen sooner then minstrel anyway, so that you only get 1x wouldn't matter. Tho minstrel also get a nice HP regen (dunno which patch it's changed) and the ablative song (dunno what patch).

I'm a middie tho, so don't trust me :rolleyes:

E

Esoteric

Also mind has the aoe str/con debuff even in group while levelling this baby is handy.

And I still don't think a mini pwns a sorc in pve groups, this is the statement I didn't like and was disputing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom