Pbaeo Dedicated RvR group

Lil*

Fledgling Freddie
Hia, I would like to start a Pbaeo RvR group.
I am looking for dedicated players, that will attend the times needed, and let us know in advance if they can't come due to rl/guild whatever reason.

My intentions for this is to just get a bunch of people that RvR togethor and become efficent with what they have to do. I want it to be like an dedicated group but less intensive...

Creating random groups daily is hard work and people do not do their job as efficently as they can. In making an group that uses the same people when they RvR, or near enough same, it will hopefully improve on our class and team work skills.

The group template which I would like to try use is:

Cleric: Shanaia
Cleric:
Ice wizard: me (exellenzeee)
Ice wizard:
Ice wizard:
Body Sorc:
Paladin:
Minstrel: Ulrych
-support/backup-
Wizzie: Lilla

The sorceror must have just enough points in body for the 50% cold debuff, rest mind so you will have a start off ae Mez then ae root ect to play with.

My purposed time to group togethor would be every night from 6pm - 11pm GMT weekdays and im not sure weekdays. These times are not fixed, its just an idea which I need to work on.

Anyone interested in trying this out please drop a reply with your class/level, and any suggestions you might have about the group template. I would prefer people who are sc'ed to some level, and level 50.

Thanks

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Lil* said:
Hia, I would like to start a Pbaeo RvR group.
I am looking for dedicated players, that will attend the times needed, and let us know in advance if they can't come due to rl/guild whatever reason.

My intentions for this is to just get a bunch of people that RvR togethor and become efficent with what they have to do. I want it to be like an dedicated group but less intensive...

Creating random groups daily is hard work and people do not do their job as efficently as they can. In making an group that uses the same people when they RvR, or near enough same, it will hopefully improve on our class and team work skills.

Cleric:
Ice wizard:
Ice wizard:
Body Sorc:
Paladin:
-support/backup-

The sorceror must have just enough points in body for the 50% cold debuff, rest mind so you will have a start off ae Mez then ae root ect to play with.

My purposed time to group togethor would be every night from 6pm - 11pm GMT weekdays and im not sure weekdays. These times are not fixed, its just an idea which I need to work on.

Anyone interested in trying this out please drop a reply with your class/level, and any suggestions you might have about the group template. I would prefer people who are sc'ed to some level, and level 50.

Thanks

As usual i sign up for such groups

Kinetic - ice wiz
Moc2 considering moc3

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Oo!! Pick me for that aswell please.. been wanting one for ages.. Signing up Druadan.. Getting Moc 2 verys soon 2k from.... sc'ed and toa'd to the bone! Just for the record, as I have experience with people not looking at signature.. :p Druadan is my icewiz.. :p

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
i wont sigh for anything intencive, but if u need a sorc (not 47 body anymore but i got 30% debuff) or a ice wiz wizi (only rr4 tho) gimme a pm and if im not buisy ill be happy 2 tag along :)

PS whoever leads will have to know what they are doing and be assurtive. Same with the lead wizi if they are different ppl. Otherwise it will take a long time for the others to get to know what to do and your 1st couple of runs might be a bit disasterious ><

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
I respec more often than I change my shirt. So sure, give me a call if you need a 6L3 wiz.

I could also try playing cleric if needed. Himbo is 4L2 at the moment and specced 42enh 33rej. Quite handy if you need to rebuff the newly rezzed.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
lso handy if u meet a caster group and wana laugh spam them while they try and nuke you w/o acuity buffs with debuffed dex :D

Gamah

Banned
Roadie said:
i wont sigh for anything intencive, but if u need a sorc (not 47 body anymore but i got 30% debuff) or a ice wiz wizi (only rr4 tho) gimme a pm and if im not buisy ill be happy 2 tag along :)

PS whoever leads will have to know what they are doing and be assurtive. Same with the lead wizi if they are different ppl. Otherwise it will take a long time for the others to get to know what to do and your 1st couple of runs might be a bit disasterious ><

Roadie sucks dont let him play with j00!

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Would love to play mincer in that group, rr5 (got loads of respecstones) ;)

Edit:
Lil* said:
Hia, Cleric: Shanaia
Cleric:
Ice wizard:
Ice wizard:
Body Sorc:
Paladin:
-support/backup-

Would love to play backup mincer in that group :twak:

Snowfall

Fledgling Freddie
I'd love to join your pbae group with Snowfall my ice wiz. She is lvl 50, RR3L5 with MoC 2, and fully SCed. I have experience of RvR pbae groups and would love to recapture the fun I had with her a year or two back in old frontiers.

However, I can't be on every week night so I may not be dedicated enough for your group. If so, please consider me as a fill in when your other members can't make it :)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL

Any of you check the date that first post was made?

14 months ago...

l@l

Snowfall

Fledgling Freddie
No, I didn't notice, doh. Does anyone want to make the group anyway? Seems like there's enough interest in it.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
ROFL

Any of you check the date that first post was made?

14 months ago...

l@l
Heh, didn't even notice :p Funny stuff :>

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Doh!! hehe.. nice paying attention straef.. but yeah lets make a group like that tbh... ^^

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Snowfall said:
No, I didn't notice, doh. Does anyone want to make the group anyway? Seems like there's enough interest in it.

Depending on how dedicated it's going to be I'd be interested in this... but I can't dedicate myself 7 nights a week.. but say 1 or 2 nights a week I can do (as I also want to run with gg's and have a real life etc)

I can play icewiz fully toa'd, paladin fully toa'd (and bg) or Cleric half toa'd... but would really prefer to play icewiz

Also suggest to run with bg friar not bg paladin for the resistbuffs and backupheals

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Shanaia said:
Depending on how dedicated it's going to be I'd be interested in this... but I can't dedicate myself 7 nights a week.. but say 1 or 2 nights a week I can do (as I also want to run with gg's and have a real life etc)

I can play icewiz fully toa'd, paladin fully toa'd (and bg) or Cleric half toa'd... but would really prefer to play icewiz

Also suggest to run with bg friar not bg paladin for the resistbuffs and backupheals
The other 5 nights you're dedicated to me! /ewullaugh? :<

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
old.sedde said:
Roffels..

Btw tank grp > caster grp !

yes make a fg of pallys ahahahah (no offense to pallys) imho only reavers

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
such ewil bumping 0o0o0o0o0

p.s. gamah ive got your double hostage if u want them back u better stop being norty! =o

old.sedde

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
yes make a fg of pallys ahahahah (no offense to pallys) imho only reavers

Less abusing on my previous avat0r ! Sephiroth Wannabe !

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
old.sedde said:
Less abusing on my previous avat0r ! Sephiroth Wannabe !

I would put my portrait foto but then again i wouldnt want you to use my foto....im too sexah for that! :touch:

:clap:

Kinetic - sexah ice wiz :kissit:

Tiques

Fledgling Freddie
Lil* said:

Cleric:
Ice wizard:
Ice wizard:
Body Sorc:
Paladin:
-support/backup-

Assuming the original signups arent aviable (14 months is a long time to wait for group to form :p)

And perhaps change Paladin to a Reaver? ;)

Cleric: Milkybar
Cleric: Ninaca
Ice wizard: Kinetic
Ice wizard: Druadan
Ice wizard: Graende
Body Sorc: Roadie (30% debuff and better mezz, I guess it wont matter?)
Paladin/reaver: Shanaia's Paladin, if you only want to run 2 times a week?
Minstrel: Lawrence

-support/backup-
Ice Wizzie: Snowfall

You people just need to sort a leader who will make sure people come and select some nights :)

GL ;)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Okie lets setup a meeting.. everyone free on monday around 6 pm gmt?

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
when i said gimme a pm if you need me i ment if your ingame and your sorc/wiz couldnt make it =o

My play will be very eratic over the next two weeks so i cant rly commit myself to something like this unless im already ingame sorry :<

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Roadie said:
when i said gimme a pm if you need me i ment if your ingame and your sorc/wiz couldnt make it =o

My play will be very eratic over the next two weeks so i cant rly commit myself to something like this unless im already ingame sorry :<

piff try sleeping less. lol..

yeah im free on monday :) if im not online tho :E get someone to abuse me on msn :)

Snowfall

Fledgling Freddie
I can be free mondays, apart from this one where I am already commited to helping my alliance. I will be online though so feel free to pm me or invite me into any cg you get started :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Play every night, mind specced Sorc though with 15% debuff.

I doubt that you need a debuff at all when you have 3 PBAoE nukers. But then again I am a noob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom