PBAE RvR guild

G

Gregstah

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Hmm looks like you have to lvl eh buy a new char Gregstah :p

oO

Just got a Warrior ;) muhahah hehe, but anyway

i can say that ye MM are very good and i've played with em on pryd once i had a skald.. we did gr8 then from there i also got the idea of running in Domination with Pbae grp's zerk is actuallly awsome in that kinda grp, tho it doesnt sounds that way oO

But if zerk and skald can work together they can easy take out 1 caster or healer, all gotta be planned as u see.. not so easy running pbae grp's and btw, Warrior is one of the most important classes in the grp.. ever tryed playing hib pbae grp with Vgn? ;)

I have.. so i know wot to do.. ;)

Tho i could trade that zerk for another warrior cuz 2x slam > 1x slam ofc ;)

well anyway.. plz dont start flaming or coming with some stupid coments as many ppl do on BW, i usualy dont post so much about guild etc.. all i wanted is that some ppl who maybe aint so active with their sm or healer or something that is usefull can contact me thru BW or ingame to set this..

I'll Be on Foorau/Snardis these days... and try to talk to people about this if its possible.. anyway hope i will make it and that mid will have a nice caster grp :)

Regards

K

kinag

Originally posted by Shaki/Aeis
When it was as best (imo) for "The Domination" there was a supp RM in the groups too.

If I remember correct I was in almost all groups aswell together with you ;) ^^

E

eyeznp

^^

Originally posted by Shaki/Aeis
When it was as best (imo) for "The Domination" there was a supp RM in the groups too.

Agree but we tried a lot of setups in The Domination =)

And Morkai wasnt in the guild before we only was a few left in the guild, after alot of problems, and many mates has left the game!

But one think is for sure.. a berserker is no need in a PBAOE grp!!

The safest setup will be like this:

2 full supp SM's
2 Pac/mend Healers
1 Aug/cave Shammy
1 Skald
2 Warriors (for strong guard)

Or else take another healer, SM or supp RM instead of one of the warriors!

Thats the setup I will use, when I have enough time and ppl for something like The Domination again :flame:

E

eyeznp

Originally posted by Gregstah
oO

not so easy running pbae grp's and btw, Warrior is one of the most important classes in the grp.. ever tryed playing hib pbae grp with Vgn? ;)

hehe, another acc u have found on eBay? :flame:

Btw do u feel u are something just coz u have played with VGN ? *cough*

Well then im also something speciel =)

Coz I was in LA :flame:

And FYI much easier to play pbaoe grp in mid, coz of the AE stun!
Chanters just have better RA's than a SM, but easy to see when they use baod etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom