PBAE places???

S

staffzor

I know this has been posted a couple of times, but i'll be damned if I can find it...

Anyway, anyone got a leveling guide form lvl 29(Just finished with Catacombs) to lvl 40 for pbae group please?
So far we know or have done

Tepoks - lvl20-lvl24
Catacombs - lvl25-lvl30

BLANK SPACE!!! - Got no clue as to where to hunt here, maybe clerks but 3 at a time is rubbish, gobos maybe lvl 35??

AvalonCity/Shredders in DF - 40-45
Diamond mobs knights - 45+

Any help would be apreciated, or even a link to other guides!

Thanks,

Stalkzor

A

Aoln

theres some drakoran camps around SI that isnt bad

C

cHodAX

Back of caer caddug has a few camps with ideal mobs, have a wander down there and do a few test pulls.

L

liste

pygmie goblins from 32 or so, and up to 38 should be good

barrows wights room/celts at 34-38 is pretty good too, and you can do Dartmoor from 37 -> 50 (requires a fairly well playing group though, aggro hell :D )

S

staffzor

Cheers guys, we gonna try Caer Caddug tonight :> and then gonna do some gobos at lvl 32. Really looking forward to Dartmoor giants will need plenty of power pots I should think \o/

C

cHodAX

Avoid the 2 camps at the side of caddug, might be a little hard at 30 but should be fine at 32. The average lvl of the mobs in the field at the rear is 38, that is ideal at 30 if I remember rightly. Those other 2 camps go as high as 43 so might be a little tricky till 32 or so.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by liste
pygmie goblins from 32 or so, and up to 38 should be good

barrows wights room/celts at 34-38 is pretty good too, and you can do Dartmoor from 37 -> 50 (requires a fairly well playing group though, aggro hell :D )

GL getting mobs in barrows :p

C

chimaira

watch out for Advisor Belias in caddug. if he adds 1 time he bug the keep for u so u cant re enter.

O

old.diabolus

clerks in lyonesse behind house (near hamadryads) up to 32-33

then fallen soldiers in barrows uber xp ;O up to 36~ can move deeper to wights and stuff then :eek: i reckon them being cold vuln 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom