Pbae group forming

K

kloker

Starting a Pbaoe group, as i'm new to alb I would like some advices on spots etc from the ones joining.

Times:
Monday:17:00 - 22:00 CET
Tuesday: 17:00 - 22:00 CET
Friday: 17:00 As long as the groups sticks around I dont see anything from stopping us form playing untill saturday morning;)

Saturday: When people logs on(preferably before 18:00 cet)
Sunday: untill 22:00

I Also requier that everyone uses mIRC or icq.

Either post here or get in touch with me on mIRC@quakenet
as Kloker.

Group:

1 Cabalist | for focus pulling ([TB]Heavens)
4 Ize wizies | (Kloker, Input name, Input name, Input name)
2 Clerics | 1 enhance, 1 rejuvation(rejuv Pheus, enhance Wardevil)
1 Sorc | mind (heri)

all need to be able to /level or have his char at lvl 20

W

Wardevil

Ill take the Cleric spot if you would like :)... Love clerics and got some experince from playing on my m8's :)

V

Vasconcelos

Would be up to it but im already got an ice wizz and a cleric. If you dont mind to replace an ice wizz for a paly.... S/S lvl 24 here.

K

kloker

sorry to say it

But there is no need for a pally.

If I don't find any people that wanna play wizzies I might reconsider having it all wizzie no tanks.

N

Ncr-

i wanna start on alb excal, but i'd like an armsman... I have a pbae sm on mid/pryd and have enough of it, believe me you need at least 1 tank

V

Vasconcelos

Re: sorry to say it

Originally posted by kloker
But there is no need for a pally.

If I don't find any people that wanna play wizzies I might reconsider having it all wizzie no tanks.

Your group might work till lvl 40 or so, but w/o tanks (specially an aggro holdder like a paly) i think would be pretty hard with the mobs inside AC (sewers, taskers, duelists...). tho, neveer tried focus pulling in AC...

So, if you reconsider joining a paly, you can count with me.

K

kloker

Well if I don't here about any wizzies that wanna join untill tomorrow I will probably skip the group. Will see how it goes.

L

leoric

I can supply a sorc (21), But not until 18:00, Cos of work. Irc not a problem either :)

W

Wardevil

Hmm maybe you should cut abit down on the ice wizziez.. 2 or 3 is enough. it could work with :

1 Cabalist | for focus pulling
3 Ize wizies
1 Clerics | 1 rejuvation
1 Mincer | Light tank and ablative
1 Paly
1 Tank | Arms or Merc (If needed backup healer you could do friar)

If you want to survive abit longer then replace cabby with theurg. Ablative and PBT would work very well :)

If you decide to do so i would with pleasure take the Paly spot if its free.. Or the merc if paly spot taken :/

I think that would work pretty well.. But your group.. just a idea :)

D

d00g

Hey i could join as ice wiz..got nuthing to do this weekend..:)
i have 50 sm on pryd mid so kinda familiar with this kinda exping;)

D

d00g

or theurg would be nice too:)) just givf info which group combi u are going with and i make whatever is needed......
can find me in Mirc nick D00g

K

kloker

Group not gonna go off.

I will probably form another exp group at pryd/mid can contact me on the pryd/Mid forum if your interested.

D

d00g

ok m8...i got allready 3 lvl 50's on mid/pryd so one more wouldnt hurt...i'd prolly want to make tank then..mby FOTM savage;)got enough casters allready!

E

edrillian

I will play ice wizzy if there is a spot left

K

KoreanLover

If you can't get the last few icewiz's .. im in with a minstrel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom