Pbae Eld ...

Morphable

Fledgling Freddie
Well .. im looking into making a Pbae Eld , on hib/excal , and was wondering if anyone is planning on running any 20+ (/level) groups for xping?or any guilds that would take me ..

ty .. morphable

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Keif!

Well I think we are starting a 3 man pbaoe focus pulling group soon (Dommelsch hurry up with lvling your fat ass shammy!) + a buffbot which is gonna lvl with us too. We will play a mana enchanter, mana eldritch and a mana mentalist and your man eldritch would fit in greatly in our group. BUT, I'll need to talk about this with the other 2 and I'm not sure when we are gonna start (probably within 1 week, but not sure on exact date) and we will be probably playing on fixed times. More people in your group means more chance that someone won't come but think that won't be a problem with 4 people ;). I'll talk with the others and I'll let you know soon (Dommelsch is also reading BW so probably he can reply too).

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Morphable said:
Well .. im looking into making a Pbae Eld , on hib/excal , and was wondering if anyone is planning on running any 20+ (/level) groups for xping?or any guilds that would take me ..

ty .. morphable

Go' day Keif.

As Thegreatest posted it is our intension to start a threesome on Hib/Excalibur, having aid of a buffbot that is with us in the group.

We made up our minds though and started talking about times we could, and it came out that one, mana mentalist, would not be able to participate in the threesome. So therefor I could go Mana Mentalist and you could join us with your new Mana Eldritch.

If you are up for it try to message Maene ingame, or PM me on these boards.

Kind regards,

Maene

Morphable

Fledgling Freddie
Am most definatly up for doing this... :clap:

so just gimme a call whenever really : )

Robot

Fledgling Freddie
The real olde Keif?

Can't be........

Thought you had long gone since left m8 hehe.

Used to grp with ya back in the olde days when you were stuck at lvl 43 hehe.

Think you were in Griffon Knights at the time.

In anycase good to see ya back bro :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom