Payment Options

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Has anyone else noticed a change in payment options?

Im trying to reopen an account but everytime I go to the payment page, I get the choice of:

Visa, Visa Delta, Eurocard & Mastercard.

I did a rightnow and got an answer which was less than satisfactory answer which was:- The main payment is the bank card ( visa, master, mex )accros Europe.
We are aware of this and we are loking at other kinds of payment for the near futur.

Yet according to their Rightnow subscription payment section which states the following:- We accept Visa / Eurocard / Mastercard credit cards.

You can also pay with Switch and Solo cards.

Other forms of payment are being tested but for now only the methods above are accepted.

Does this mean they have removed the option to pay by Switch/Solo now?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
check that UK is in as the country in the personal details..

:m00:

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Switch = Maestro = Mastercard

Solo = Visa Electron

So you can still use Switch or Solo (as they were) to pay.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
My gf's account is details put her in Finland and mine in the UK. She doesn't get Switch / Solo as seperate options (and all money quotes are in euro) and I do (all money quotes in pound sterling). So just change your location details :)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
FFS again 3d time Ive tried to change it and it comes up with me coming London/Albania

Wonder if it's an Alb thing :(

Attachments

• alb.gif
    alb.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 37

Eynar

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:
FFS again 3d time Ive tried to change it and it comes up with me coming London/Albania

Omg, who would have thought they have internet in Albania? :eek2: ;)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Dafft said:

Town can be anything its not a drop down box, so london does not mean anything.

Now once you have changed the country you will receive an email to the email address you must confirm the change or it will revert back.

Most people have this problem with "ebay" accounts, i am sure its not the case with you, and that your just forgeting something else. Either that or the subs page has changed again and your browser is blocking a popup confirmation box.

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom