payment changes...will goa kick my ass??

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
right i'm just checkin somethin here cos i dont know the answer...is it possible to change payment of an account?? my case is when i started playin daoc my mum used her card to pay subs as i didnt have a bank account...just had a shitty saturday job an handed her the money i owed her when subs time came. i now have my own card ect an would be less hassle for em to just take it out of my bank...so the point in this is will goa ban me thinkin i've bought the account if i try to change payment to a different name/card holder...even tho the surname is the same...

serious answers please people :)

Litmus

Resident Freddy
no, they dont realy care where the money comes from aslong as they get it ;o

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
its just the account buyin bein against the EULA i'm paranoid they will think thats what has happened...dont have anythin to write home about on my main account but still...lot of work has gone into it an dont wanna loose it ya know

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Cemeterygates said:
its just the account buyin bein against the EULA i'm paranoid they will think thats what has happened...dont have anythin to write home about on my main account but still...lot of work has gone into it an dont wanna loose it ya know

They can allways check the IP of where the account has been logged. Doesn't matter at all.

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
wont make a rats ass of difference.
i paid someones sub once when they didnt have the money an they didnt bat an eyelid at i suddenly had two subs commin off my card.
just go to ur account an terminate the auto renew so u can put the new card details in.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
righto cheers people. didnt just wanna do it an get banned or some shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom