Paying with Switch Card still an option??

Withnail

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all

I am trying to reactivate one of my accounts, but the new payment site doesnt seem to support a UK Switch card (also known as Maestro). Despite several requests on RightNow GOA have been less than helpful. Any of you peeps know how I can reactivate my BB?

Regards and Happy Xmas

Withnail

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Withnail said:
Hi all

I am trying to reactivate one of my accounts, but the new payment site doesnt seem to support a UK Switch card (also known as Maestro). Despite several requests on RightNow GOA have been less than helpful. Any of you peeps know how I can reactivate my BB?

Regards and Happy Xmas

Withnail

just choose the switch option and make the payment.. it works

Switch is changing to Maestro, so its still the same thing for now... so continue to pay normally using the switch selection on the menu

I have a maestro card, yet it works fine... PM if the above doesnt work

Withnail

Fledgling Freddie
Since the change the only cards that seem to be accepted are: Master Card, Visa Electron, Visa and American Express. Where is the link to Switch please???

Thanks for your reply

Withnail

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Withnail said:
Since the change the only cards that seem to be accepted are: Master Card, Visa Electron, Visa and American Express. Where is the link to Switch please???

Thanks for your reply

Withnail

umm, united kingdom should be in the country under personal details for you to get switch as an option..

you been ebaying :)

:m00:

Marc

FH is my second home
Withnail said:

Thanks for your reply

Withnail

i think its something to do with your browser options. Cookies need to be enabled or something like that, dont know the exact details.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
i think its something to do with your browser options. Cookies need to be enabled or something like that, dont know the exact details.

I hope hes not using an Sainsburys reward card to pay for it... /eyes every northerner :m00:

Withnail

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks all - I had managed to set the Country to Albania, so had the wrong payment pop-up! Changed to UK and all is fine and dandy!

Sadly they still wouldn't take either my Tescos clubcard or a bath full of coal in payment :(

Withnail :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Amaru-Synergy said:
I hope hes not using an Sainsburys reward card to pay for it... /eyes every northerner :m00:

lol no

lidl dont do club cards

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom