Paying rent with BP's

O

old.Vae

Thought I'd stick it here to get responses from Pryd and Excal.

Anyone know if in the current patch we can pay guildhouse rent buying rent tokens with guildmasters personal bounty points, guild bounty points or are we not able to until 1.64?

M

mib666

Originally posted by old.Vae
Thought I'd stick it here to get responses from Pryd and Excal.

Anyone know if in the current patch we can pay guildhouse rent buying rent tokens with guildmasters personal bounty points, guild bounty points or are we not able to until 1.64?

Each Merchant Village has an NPC who sells BP tokens, only GM's can buy for guild house and I think you can buy them for your personal house too.

For guildhouses it only comes of Guild BP's not personal ones

T

Tafaya Anathas

Re: Re: Paying rent with BP's

Originally posted by mib666
Each Merchant Village has an NPC who sells BP tokens, only GM's can buy for guild house and I think you can buy them for your personal house too.

For guildhouses it only comes of Guild BP's not personal ones

I bought tokens for 800 gold for our guildhouse, and it came from my BPs, not GBP

F

Flimgoblin

not sure if you can get gbp tokens in 1.63 - can't find much mention of it - might have to wait for /bountyrent in 1.64

J

Javai

Can anyone with GM status pay guild house rent from personal BPs?

J

Javai

Answering my own question, found this in Mythic Housing Manual

One additional way to help pay your rent costs is by exchanging bounty points for rent tokens. If you're the owner of a house you can exchange your personal bounty points for rent tokens to pay your own rent. The exchange rate is 1 Bounty Point = 1 Gold. You can buy these rent tokens in the Common Market area in the housing area.

If your guild owns a guild house and you are guild rank 0, you may also use the your own personal bounty points to pay for rent tokens.

Bounty Tokens are no-drop, so you cannot trade them and you cannot use them to pay rent on someone else's house.

M

mib666

Originally posted by Javai
Answering my own question, found this in Mythic Housing Manual

One additional way to help pay your rent costs is by exchanging bounty points for rent tokens. If you're the owner of a house you can exchange your personal bounty points for rent tokens to pay your own rent. The exchange rate is 1 Bounty Point = 1 Gold. You can buy these rent tokens in the Common Market area in the housing area.

If your guild owns a guild house and you are guild rank 0, you may also use the your own personal bounty points to pay for rent tokens.

Bounty Tokens are no-drop, so you cannot trade them and you cannot use them to pay rent on someone else's house.

Darn, means I've been paying Guild rent out of my embarassing 2,000 personal BP's :)

O

Ottar

> Darn, means I've been paying Guild rent out of my
> embarassing 2,000 personal BP's

Can always (temporarily) promote some rvr nutcase to guildrank 0 and let them pay the rent.

Ottar

M

mib666

Originally posted by Ottar
> Darn, means I've been paying Guild rent out of my
> embarassing 2,000 personal BP's

Can always (temporarily) promote some rvr nutcase to guildrank 0 and let them pay the rent.

Ottar

:clap:

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom