Paying for PL

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Hi guys, i been playing here for a while, and got a 37 misntrel, but i cant find no groups recently, beacuse of toa.

so i was wondering if i could please buy some plvl just 13 levels :)

i can pay you here or on hibernia / excalibur.

please drop me a pm, reply here or msg me on either server as squalion.

thanks

jnh

Loyal Freddie
power leveling isnt so effective when you get to around 42 from what i remember. theres plenty of groups in avalon city, hit 40 and you shouldnt have as many problems

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Agreed here - i used a necro to PL my wizzy when no groups were around - managed to form a nice wight group within barrows at around your level, exp was really fast this was only last week so there are players around.

from 40+ its generaly quicker to level in a group in avalon city than be PL'd

KMinstrels are a versatile class and should really fit in with any group, providing htey dont have a mins already :)

Good luck whatever happens - and hope to see you in avalon city to play that lovely power song for my wizzy one day soon

Juilie

Fledgling Freddie
Theres still nothing that can compare to a 6 man team powerleveling in ac. 1 50 icewiz with toon, 50 Pala with toon, random 47+ shieldwearer to guard pala, and a powerfont cleric with toon. If one of the toons turns out to be a 44+ shieldtank, well gravy, you have a 5 man team, and can look at a level every hour or so even at 45+.

It must be this kinda powerleveling people are thinking of for 40+, its highly effective. If you have dedicated people for it, the toons will go 1-50 with below 2 days /played.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Juilie said:
Theres still nothing that can compare to a 6 man team powerleveling in ac. 1 50 icewiz with toon, 50 Pala with toon, random 47+ shieldwearer to guard pala, and a powerfont cleric with toon.

Thats 7 isent it? xD

Nevermind me, just bored tonight ^^

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
hiya squal ;)

check sig.. but bro comes first ok?

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
atm i dont have time to pl squal (who i know from hib/exc) but.. i will say this.. this dude knows his stuff.. if you think ml raids were good before.. think again.. he can do em better :)

tee-heee.. soz squal drop u in shit there.. but hey.. i aint wrong.. and u got a cleric up for it :)

keep pming me.. never know.. i may actually get bored with crafting

only so much a person can take.... green bar... green bar.. ding! no gain....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom